Sean Preston IG Post?

SomoneElseButMay

8 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I guess I was just coming from a place of feeling protective over two children who may want to use their social media to interact with kids their own age, rather than get bombarded with questions about their mother and getting put in an uncomfortable position, like what we saw happen with Jayden when he went on Instagram live.

I totally agree with this. to me, there is a difference between me following a teenager years ago & literally forgetting about it (since I barely log into that account) and me following him after the movement blew up & her whole family got bombarded. I would never contact any of her family, that's just ridiculous. It's disappointing that people keep releasing their snapchat pics. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

so I'm just gonna assume that nobody saw the picture LOL

but just for the record (heh) I have unfollowed him!! 

apologies to anyone I made feel uncomfortable 

BTW, why are people assuming I'm a 40 year old or something? lolol 

for all you know I could be 18. tf

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

It was a selfie. He posted and deleted it. And no, you don't have to stop following him, he's been accepting new people there himself recently. Be at peace if you are not harassing him. Kisses

Archived