Body ache

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, bryannspears said:

1. Man on the Moon:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

2. Invitation

3. Love Me Down

I keep waiting for Man on the Moon to grow on me but for some reason it just can't get there :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Totally agree about Invitation and Love Me Down but would replace MOTM with Change Your Mind. I saw her perform it during POM 2.0 in Atlantic City and not only was it thrilling to see her performing in person, especially a song that I loved and most people didn't know about, but she looked like she was having the best time. Her entire energy changed when she started performing songs from Glory that she hadn't done before, and I was LIVING for it so whenever I hear that song it takes me back to that incredible night :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

49 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I keep waiting for Man on the Moon to grow on me but for some reason it just can't get there :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Totally agree about Invitation and Love Me Down but would replace MOTM with Change Your Mind. I saw her perform it during POM 2.0 in Atlantic City and not only was it thrilling to see her performing in person, especially a song that I loved and most people didn't know about, but she looked like she was having the best time. Her entire energy changed when she started performing songs from Glory that she hadn't done before, and I was LIVING for it so whenever I hear that song it takes me back to that incredible night :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Man on the Moon was the first non single by her I had ever heard and it turned me into a fan almost instantaneously!!! Have you heard the acoustic? Maybe that will help it grow on you better <3

2 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Yes I saw POM in Atlantic City, too! She was great and she came alive even more performing those other Glory songs! I definitely felt her energy pick up.

2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Yes I saw POM in Atlantic City, too! She was great and she came alive even more performing those other Glory songs! I definitely felt her energy pick up.

Right?! OMG I love talking with other fans who were at that show. I was making so many friends and going wild since the crowd was so into it, but my hubby thankfully stopped me before I got too crazy :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I'm pretty sure it's:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over

2. Slumber Party

3. Change Your Mind

I wish you could see how many times you played a song on Spotify like you can with iTunes. This is just based on my iTunes plays (before I kinda stopped using it) and how many times I think I listened to the songs on Spotify combined. 

Archived