Better dancer: Dua Lipa vs Lindsay Lohan vs Hilary Duff vs Ally Brooke ?

???  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

Not even joking, it’s Lindsay that is the best dancer. She was never great but even back in the day she was known as a better dancer than Duff 

12 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Lindsay, she served choreography in the Rumors video :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

giphy.gif

waaait, she's actually pretty damn good tbh, i just checked her old videos, this gurl was always talented and has charisma for days :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

she’s more of a singer than dancer 

I used to be obsessed with her movies in middle-school: Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Life Size and The Parent Trap are all classics, she was part of some of the most memorable teen movies imo

Her Speak album is such a underrated body of work too, i wish she'd release a new album cause she always had her own vibe/touch :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I used to be obsessed with her movies in middle-school: Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Life Size and The Parent Trap are all classics, she was part of some of the most memorable teen movies imo

Her Speak album is such a underrated body of work too, i wish she'd release a new album cause she always had her own vibe/touch :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I really like a little more personal 

I also think she was on her way to winning an Oscar had she kept up the momentum as she did in Bobby, Prairie Home Companion, and even the controversial Georgia Rule 

but everything happens for a reason :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block