Sam more in love with Britney superstar than Britney the person.(edited)

BND

I always believed that because he dropped his number into her bag so she called him that he was a cheeky 20 something who was already finding ways around the cship :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

he might have a 20 year old ego, as most young boys, but I’m sure he’s doing more behind the scenes as air head as he may be, I don’t think his heart is in the wrong place :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Justney said:

Stop giving Sam credit for "britney fighting blah blah". No. He didn't do ****. She was locked away in a mental facility, someone leaked into about Andrew Wallet and her forced stay.  Then the outrage of her fans obviously was heard by her lawyer who then started fighting on her behalf.  Her lawyer stepped up.  Britney has always been trying to get out. Sam has nothing to do with her lawyer stepping up.  Stop giving him credit for it. It sounds ridiculous. 

Girl bye go take your negativity and pessimism elsewhere. Britney was involuntarily sent to that mental health facility for allegedly refusing to take ***** that Jamie was shoving down her throat. She's been wanting out, I'm not denying that, but this is about Sam who's continued to remain steadfast to her throughout all this mess. No one except for Sam and Britney really know to the extent of what they have discussed. I would also assume, as a couple, they have collectively communicated about the conservatorship behind closed doors and that he has morally supported her, as a companion would/should do, while respecting her privacy. Key word: Privacy. Not to mention, his intentions mean well and he really seems to care for her. This the longest Britney has been in a relationship and not once throughout the last 4+ years has he ever sold her out behind her back or done something malicious but please continue getting riled up on baseless ramifications and projecting your sad insecurities over something that isn't any of your business if that best suits you, Exhale user Justney. 

As Britney said best: tumblr_inline_nwb8h90UGK1qe3jki_250.gifv

6 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Girl bye go take your negativity and pessimism elsewhere. Britney was involuntarily sent to that mental health facility for allegedly refusing to take ***** that Jamie was shoving down her throat. She's been wanting out, I'm not denying that, but this is about Sam who's continued to remain steadfast to her throughout all this mess. Nobody else except for Sam and Britney knows to the extent of what they have discussed. I would also assume, as a couple, they have collectively communicated about the conservatorship and that he has morally supported her, as a companion would/should do, while respecting her privacy. Not to mention, his intentions mean well and he really seems to care for her. This the longest Britney has been in a relationship and not once throughout the last 4+ years has he ever sold her out behind her back or done something malicious but continue getting riled up on baseless ramifications and projecting your sad insecurities over something that isn't any of your business if that best suits you.

As Britney said best: tumblr_inline_nwb8h90UGK1qe3jki_250.gifv

We stan :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Ended the Sam haters like that :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

1 hour ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

So what do you want instead, sweetie? For her to be completely alone as isolating enough her life already is? For her to abandon the entire world, including her boyfriend, so that she isn't being "uSeD" while fighting against this battle? Did it ever occur to you that it was Sam who helped persuade Britney and give her the confidence to fight against the conservatorship?

I never once denied the negative implications of the conservatorship and how it has affected her personal life but rather how you guys are always finding a way to complain about Britney's boyfriend(s). Britney's backward-minded fans have nearly bullied every single person who is or was once close to Britney herself. There is no practicality within this fanbase anymore but instead a bunch of deluded 'fans' who sit behind their computer and project their insecurities and made-up conspiracies on those who are successful. 

Move along now.

I do nothing. Because my personal beliefs don't affect her personal life. None of us affects it. And if i ever did anything that wouldn't be making assumptions, that might as well be false.

Sam helped her decide to fight them?? Great, like she couldn't have decided herself. You think of her very highly and you sound utterly ridiculous.

If the criticism that he gets affects their personal relationship then that speaks volume about him. He can't behave like a king and the most inspirational human ever when they praise him and act like a total ***** and cringe human being when they criticize him. And if it does affect him then that means that he's only for the good image that he gets from her and not really for her as a person.

26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

We stan :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Ended the Sam haters like that :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Even more ironic is how it has a Justney avi when Justin was literally running around like a pubescent and selling out Britney's personal, ***, private, professional life, etc. to the entire world which was literally one of the main components of her breakdown. lmao.gif

Mental illness, I'm telling you. hottie2cnjwb.gif 

23 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I do nothing. Because my personal beliefs don't affect her personal life. None of us affects it. And if i ever did anything that wouldn't be making assumptions, that might as well be false.

Sam helped her decide to fight them?? Great, like she couldn't have decided herself. You think of her very highly and you sound utterly ridiculous.

If the criticism that he gets affects their personal relationship then that speaks volume about him. He can't behave like a king and the most inspirational human ever when they praise him and act like a total ***** and cringe human being when they criticize him. And if it does affect him then that means that he's only for the good image that he gets from her and not really for her as a person.

Words cut deep. As fans, the best we can do is continue to uplift rather than berate and spew out negativity towards those who actually mean well. Like basically everyone on here, I'm neutral towards Sam. Yes, I'm not too keen on some of the stuff he posts or says, and find it rather foolish and comedic, but that's his personality. I'm not going to sit behind my keyboard and fume over someone who I personally don't know. He stays in his lane, maintains Britney's privacy/NDA guidelines and I rarely see him obsess over personal criticism/jabs he receives unless it's affecting her. Why is that so hard for some of you to understand?

17 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Even more ironic is how that sad excuse of a member it has a Justney avi when Justin was literally running around like a pubescent teen and selling Britney's personal,private, professional life, etc. to the entire world which ultimately played a detrimental role towards her breakdown. lmao.gif

Like make it make sense. lmao.gif 

I know right? lmao.gif

Atleast we dont have Sam making a career out of her, he is literally doing his own thang but its still fuming the dumb fans lmao.gif

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know right? lmao.gif

Atleast we dont have Sam making a career out of her, he is literally doing his own thang but its still fuming the dumb fans lmao.gif

Oop not you catching my post before my edit lmao.gif 

a MESS nnnn lmao.gif 

And spill boo, notice how it's always the inarticulate ones who are always complaining about Sam lmao.gif 

Couldn't be us! lmao.gif  

3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Oop not you catching my post before my edit lmao.gif 

a MESS nnnn lmao.gif 

And spill boo, notice how it's always the inarticulate ones who are always complaining about Sam lmao.gif 

Couldn't be us! lmao.gif  

I hate it when that happens when i edit my post and someone catches it lmao.gif

Its always the messy and incohesive fans that come for firing Sam, like do these boos have a life than to create conspiracies and theories of someone they have not even met or who has more money than them lmao.gif

Whenever we bring up how she is always seen smiling when with Sam they like as if she is held at gunpoint lmbo lmao.gif

I love that people on here make blanket statements about people they'll never even meet based on a few Instagram posts. It's like some of you are so obsessed with Britney that you think you know her or something lol. You'll never know the details of her personal/family/legal/health life no matter how badly you want to or think you do. You're JUST a fan.

enough of that bull****. sam is inoffensive. They are together for 4 years now and theres literally no evidence of nothing bad he ever done to her so GET OVER IT 

Some of you sound like you think you own Britney, like you are lou, a crazy stalker? 

6 hours ago, joe sp said:

She should have stayed with Charlie :roxxy:

Maybe team con couldnt buy Charlie bc he already had everything in his life, so they couldnt control him that long, and he also seemed very discreet. I also think bc Charlie was a successful independent rich man, maybe he couldnt put up with Jamies **** anymore. Imagine travelling all the time to work and then having to ask her dad to go out with her. He seemed private and mature so considering her situation,  it doesnt surprise me it only lasted 8 months. 

Archived