Here are the top 5 female artists on Spotify in 2020

Jordan Miller

21 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

"if I gave two ****s about streaming numbers woulda put lemonade up on spotify, **** you" (cit.)

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

She was just too scared of it not doing well so she didn't put it there :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: But she has her father in Grammy academy or something so not a surprise she has 493749748 awards and nominations for NOTHING. Her ''royalty'' is so fake omg, she tries to prove everyone so bad how great she is, nothing against her but it's extremely annoying especially when she's nothing special. Like literally Britney had 3483843843 iconic moments that everyone know even people that aren't interest in it and Bey? Maybe 1 or 2? I don't even know like literally I can't remember anything so iconic from her

Just now, BabkaAutorka said:

She was just too scared of it not doing well so she didn't put it there :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: But she has her father in Grammy academy or something so not a surprise she has 493749748 awards and nominations for NOTHING. Her ''royalty'' is so fake omg, she tries to prove everyone so bad how great she is, nothing against her but it's extremely annoying especially when she's nothing special. Like literally Britney had 3483843843 iconic moments that everyone know even people that aren't interest in it and Bey? Maybe 1 or 2? I don't even know like literally I can't remember anything so iconic from her

sweetie are you ok? do you live on planet earth? educate yourself :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

11 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Because even if Britney is a living legend and princess of pop, she's humble af and she likes to stan and support different artists, she's not soo in love with herself like Bey :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: She would stan even Shawn Mendes or idk some cheap tik tok star lmaoo 

Sweetie you are in toxic relationship with lies :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

tenor.gif?itemid=18838277

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Like literally Britney had 3483843843 iconic moments that everyone know even people that aren't interest in it and Bey? Maybe 1 or 2? I don't even know like literally I can't remember anything so iconic from her

Why is there such a double standard to Beyonce here? People praise other mediocre artists and act as if they are the second-coming of Britney and then get mad whenever Beyonce comes up. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Beyonce has a few iconic moments but she's not on the level of Britney, of course. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

36 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Great voice isn't everything lol like there's soo many people that can sing even better than her and it doesn't make them the greatest artist in the world 

31 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Beyoncè is the full package. Britney herself is a beyhive too :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

One could make the point that Britney isn't the best dancer in the world and counterpoint your argument. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Both of these women have different strengths in different abilities. There's nothing bad if you prefer a dance performance over a vocal performance but when you ignore the other's ability in another area... :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block