4. Clumsy

5. Body Ache

6. Matches

7. Pretty Girls

8. Swimming In the Stars

9. Til It’s Gone

10. Scream and Shout

I’m gonna replace it w BJ and pretend it was an official release 😂😂😂

But why are we still pretending Britney is singing on WB? Why would you open a Britney album with that song as the lead, or include it at all? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I’m really not mad at this (since I’ve always said that BJ wouldn’t have been such a hot mess if it was just a dance EP to promote Vegas), but I would make the order like:

01. Work *****

02. It Should Be Easy

03. If I’m Dancing

04. Swimming In the Stars

05. Clumsy

06. Pretty Girls

07. Matches

08. Body Ache

09. Scream & Shout

10. Til It’s Gone 

It would still probably be ranked as her weakest album, but at least this gets rid of some of the filler/demo tracks and is at least somewhat consistent. 

19 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Clumsy is a bop and y'all gonna deal with that :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't remember how it sounds but I remember not liking a few glory tracks (private show, make me, what you need) and maybe clumsy was one of them. I do love the rest of the album though. 

But why pretty girls? Lol it's embarrassing. 

I really want brit to make a real pop rap bop with a woman rapper maybe doja cat?!

28 minutes ago, popprison said:

I don't remember how it sounds but I remember not liking a few glory tracks (private show, make me, what you need) and maybe clumsy was one of them. I do love the rest of the album though. 

I really want brit to make a real pop rap bop with a woman rapper maybe doja cat?!

Imagine Britney x Nicki :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

29 minutes ago, popprison said:

You should give a chance to What You Need. Issa bop! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Archived