Entertainment Tonight uploads In the Zone era interviews to commemorate Britney's birthday

PokemonSpears

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved this! 

She looks amazing wearing that  black outfit on that shoot. 

I love how independent she sounded. ITZ is my fave era and tour. And my fave album along Blackout. 2003ney sounded so mature and confident! 

Its too bad that she ended up not doing other movies tho. She didnt get the part for the Bond role or the notebook, the other movie she was talking didnt happen and she refused the Dukes of Hazzard role. I just wish we could have seen her doing other movies after Crossroads. Such a missed opportunity, I think shed have rocked a villain or a funny role. She was good when she did SNL back then. 

I remember watching the bits of these interviews that aired on ET at the time. Britney was maturing, becoming a woman in front of our eyes and coming to terms with her celebrity which continued to increase post ITZ/OHT. After the Vegas wedding the media turned on her. The paparazzi were obsessed. Then KFed happened then unhappened. The battle to regain control over Britney and her brand was ignited and remains in others hands. We know the rest ... and maybe things nobody knows about now.  I bet Britney didn’t think she’d be 39 years old and still stuck under a conservatorship, refusing to work as long as her abusive father is involved & profiting in that arrangement and with as few legal right as her 2 teenagers. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

As much as I like seeing these interviews it’s so sad. I never thought things would take such a hard turn for Britney’s life. Feels like she’s been stuck in a time warp, stuck in a bubble. It’s not all her fault. Well, now the melancholy is kicking in.🥺 Maybe I should not have watched this.:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Archived