Entertainment Tonight uploads In the Zone era interviews to commemorate Britney's birthday

PokemonSpears

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww these are such cute interviews, I remember them from back in the day. ITZ really was the most "Britney" era we've ever had. She was so herself and goofy and fun. I had no idea she was in talks to be a Bond girl though?! And who was the guest that was supposed to be at OH Tour?! Maybe Pharrell Williams to do Boys? Other than that, the only other songs with collabs would have been Boom Boom and MATM.

3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Aww these are such cute interviews, I remember them from back in the day. ITZ really was the most "Britney" era we've ever had. She was so herself and goofy and fun. I had no idea she was in talks to be a Bond girl though?! And who was the guest that was supposed to be at OH Tour?! Maybe Pharrell Williams to do Boys? Other than that, the only other songs with collabs would have been Boom Boom and MATM.

Whooo was it?! Maybe Enrique??🤭Ricky Martin??

4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Whooo was it?! Maybe Enrique??🤭Ricky Martin??

I don't know?! I remember for the DWAD HBO special they were originally planning Cher to come out for The Beat Goes On at some point which would have been an additional song. Maybe they were planning something like that? Like a song that wasn't on the main setlist? I would love to know!

Or maybe it wasn't a musical guest like Jon Voight during the interlude for the HBO special. Jada Pinkett Smith was in the BOMT interlude on OH Tour so maybe Will Smith could have had a part? Who knows!

12 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

Loved watching this clip. Quite bittersweet too. 

You forget how career driven and motivated Britney was especially during “In The Zone” she had so much influence and creative control. I truly hope one day she can get back to that. 

It's really bittersweet. The conservatorship has destroyed her in so many ways, it's heartbreaking. 

Archived