What should Chromatica's next single be?

Chromatica’s next single   

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sine from above should be the final one:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Alice would be a great choice before that. 

I doubt there'll be anymore singles though. Gaga took a step back from promotion and the era pretty much died after the VMAs. 

Because she's such a philanthropist, events like covid, blm, the presidential elections (which of course are more important than an album release) took over her mind and impaired her artistry: the album's progression. Not to mention the restrictions.

We also need to take into account her physical and mental health. I suppose it was just an unfortunate timing of events for Chromatica. Oh well. Better luck next time. 

• Love 4

Gaga moved on, so should you.. she's probably looking for a better record label. 

This was her final Album under her six Studio Album with interscope.

Yes cheek to cheek counts as interscope was listed along with Tony's columbia Records. 

The six Album deal is over. 

She's probably looking for a record deal that would be able to promote her and not abandon her once the numbers decreased. 

A best friend of mine is a monster and he said since Artpop interscope never really fully supported her after the returning Numbers weren't a million. 

18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gaga moved on, so should you.. she's probably looking for a better record label. 

Yes cheek to cheek counts as interscope was listed along with Tony's columbia Records. 

She's probably looking for a record deal that would be able to promote her and not abandon her once the numbers decreased. 

A best friend of mine is a monster and he said since Artpop interscope never really fully supported her after the returning Numbers weren't a million. 

Yup I’m a monster too and they totally ****ed up with Joanne promo in 2016, and then made the mistake of not pushing any more singles from ASIB that would’ve been hits. Covid is the main reason why this era has been abandoned but even without it I feel like the era would’ve been a lot like the BTW era. I’m just hoping she does a Taylor and puts all her body and soul into making a record akin to folklore 

• Love 2

If Sine From Above isn’t the next single, which the 911 video clearly foreshadows, then Babylon should be the final single, with the Haus Labs version being sent to radio. IMAGINE THOSE VISUALS!  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I love Alice and Sour Candy too, but the time has passed for those to be singles rn, IMO. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Hopefully Gaga’s team will have the next video out by the end of January to stay on track with their current pace.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

After Joanne (in January 2017) she made a new deal for 3 MORE albums with Interscope.

1 hour ago, Mona Lisa Doll said:

Yup I’m a monster too and they totally ****ed up with Joanne promo in 2016, and then made the mistake of not pushing any more singles from ASIB

I'm a fan as well and I agree since Artpop Gaga hasn't served an era for her albums. ARTPOP, Joanne, and now Chromatica??? That's just sad for me as a fan! All those albums/eras with great  potential ruined! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

best friend of mine is a monster and he said since Artpop interscope never really fully supported her after the returning Numbers weren't a million. 

Ugh I hate interscope!!! This might be true because she hasn't delivered complete eras since Artpop. Artpop, Joanne, and now Chromatica??? It's like Gaga dropped off after BTW era!

I dont know man. Theres so many great songs on that album.

Free woman is one of my top favorites, the line "This is my dancefloor I fought for" is so powerful and represents Gaga so well. But also theres Alice which could have a wonderful themed wonderland video, Sour Candy which would be so much fun with BlackPink, 1000 Doves which is so beautiful. The incredibly fierce Babylon which could be made into a killer runway video and she could plug her HausLabs line on it. Oh the posibilities.

Chromatica should have been a visual album :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block