Chung Ha - Dream of You M/V (Western Market Debut)

BUWYGF

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

is this cover of something? I think I heard this song before? As her fan I dont care for this release. Boring song and boring video. can we retire this rehab person.

gurl what? This song is literally amazing :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: the music video is epic too, her dancing and the transitions are immaculate, I'm surprised youre not liking it

Girl, this is like the 3rd pre-release single. Where's the album?! She already teased it like a year ago... :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: Stay Tonight was really good, whereas Play was quite underwhelming, so I'm happy she went back to her sultrier sound. This is like a more digestible and mainstream-friendly Stay Tonight. Super here for it! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: Though, she needs to lay off the filler. Park Bom tease. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Girl, this is like the 3rd pre-release single. Where's the album?! She already teased it like a year ago... :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: Stay Tonight was really good, whereas Play was quite underwhelming, so I'm happy she went back to her sultrier sound. This is like a more digestible and mainstream-friendly Stay Tonight. Super here for it! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: Though, she needs to lay off the filler. Park Bom tease. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

She's like the Ava Max of kpop :orangu_orangutan_ape: they gonn ded release half of her album before its out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

omg and my poor Park Bom :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: in 2009 I saw her YOU&I song and it is the song that turned me into a kpop fan, its the first kpop song I've ever heard in the first place :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: I'm so sad she had such a rough patch considering she was basically at the top of kpop with her group :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Girl did you see the new K/DA concept video? It's all about Ahri :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I'm sucha proud Ahri main tbh, got nearly all her skins

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Definitely my favorite song on the EP, but the visual is kind of boring, ngl. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Ahri is an icon, though. She's my 2nd favorite League girlie after Lux. I got Star Guardian & K/DA Prestige Edition. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

I bought the latest KDA and spirit ahri :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: very cool and faded skins

15 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

When is her official comeback though? I mean she's been putting out music but everything is "pre-release" this and "performance video" that like...:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

According to the internet:

• Dream of You - November 27 (3rd pre-release)
  • X - December 10 (4th pre-release)
  • Querencia - January 4 (1st studio album)

Querencia is a metaphysical concept in the Spanish language. The term comes from the Spanish verb "querer," which means "to desire." In bullfighting, a bull may stake out his querencia, a certain part of the bull ring where he feels strong and safe. Ernest Hemingway's 1932 nonfiction book Death in the Afternoon describes the querencia in this context:[1]

A querencia is a place the bull naturally wants to go to in the ring, a preferred locality... It is a place which develops in the course of the fight where the bull makes his home. It does not usually show at once, but develops in his brain as the fight goes on. In this place he feels that he has his back against the wall and in his querencia he is inestimably more dangerous and almost impossible to kill.

I guess this goes back to the "Play" music video? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Archived