What's the first thing you want Britney to do when/if the c-ship ends?

PickleSpears

First thing  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From choices: THAT MYSTERIOUS BOOK! I feel like she could really, fully tell her side of the story then. We know how uncomfortable/authentic she is in interviews.

& I know this question is just for fun & in the “professional” aspect, but I think we all collectively agree the first thing we want for her is to be happy. 

TBH none, at first. I want her to make a raw-unscripted instagram video/post saying that she is humbly grateful for the support and that she is finally free. She will state that she is going to take some time off to think and collect her thoughts. Realistically, she'll get married and have another child. Somewhere down the line there will be an interview, or a couple of them and if she's feeling up to it she'll start recording music for fun (not to make an album or release it etc, just going with the flow)

On 11/16/2020 at 1:13 PM, Daniyaal said:

TBH none, at first. I want her to make a raw-unscripted instagram video/post saying that she is humbly grateful for the support and that she is finally free. She will state that she is going to take some time off to think and collect her thoughts. Realistically, she'll get married and have another child. Somewhere down the line there will be an interview, or a couple of them and if she's feeling up to it she'll start recording music for fun (not to make an album or release it etc, just going with the flow)

this, but tbh I just want her to be happy 

also I want her to hire new security so she doesn’t get ******** by the Illumin- I mean Lou Taylor:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

and also bring back Fe so she can have some type of support system that isn’t fake (Jodi and Sam don’t count :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:)I was gonna say try and make friends but she’ll probably never trust anyone ever again (deservedly so)

Archived