Harry Styles is shirtless in Vogue

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww, Geralt. You really love me. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:(underneath it all.  you want to love me, underneath it all. i'm really lucky, underneath it all. you really love me.)

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Did you notice Perry's hairstyle in that clip is similar to Ariana's? :eyes_britney_laugh: That confirms it even more. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

What is your favourite LoL character? What position do you normally play? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Did you notice Perry's hairstyle in that clip is similar to Ariana's?  That confirms it even more. 

What is your favourite LoL character? What position do you normally play? 

I'm consistent, what can I say. 🤷‍♀️

You play LoL too? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I'm an AP carry when they discovered me in 2011 (Morgana and Kayle) but I played support (Sona, Janna, and Leona) when i became a Pro in 2012. Now that i'm making a comeback after 5 years since I retired, I still play AP carry and support. I just learned how to play Ahri so I could buy her KDA skin :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and I just discovered the new champ Seraphine (previously mentioned by @iAlwaysSingLive and @Invitation but I didn't pay much attention to her then cause AT THE TIME, I hadn't fallen back to the LoL black hole like right now i'm in too deep AGAIN. Somebody stop me. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:)

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

You play LoL too? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I'm an AP carry when they discovered me in 2011 (Morgana and Kayle) but I played support (Sona, Janna, and Leona) when i became a Pro in 2012. Now that i'm making a comeback after 5 years since I retired, I still play AP carry and support. I just learned how to play Ahri so I could buy her KDA skin :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and I just discovered the new champ Seraphine (previously mentioned by @iAlwaysSingLive and @Invitation but I didn't pay much attention to her then cause AT THE TIME, I hadn't fallen back to the LoL black hole like right now i'm in too deep AGAIN. Somebody stop me. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:)

summoner name?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I love that for you. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block