Beyonce's I Am...Sasha Fierce album turns 12

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

yes, i manage this page with friends of mine. We drag her because she basically don't sing live anymore :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: she sings LIVE :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: how dare you, I'm gonna learn Italian and go in there and 4f1d094f215cfc2faf99432ca0238035.gif that whole page :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Goodbye Onlyfakeyonce thank you for coming :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

Flopchella was completely lipped :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

NO it wasn't NO it wasn't :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

Spoiler

shhhhhh they'll see this don't say out loud, we gotta keep the queens reputation intact. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: flawless show though right ?

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I question Iconic’s taste sometimes :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I usually love Icnoic's taste but today she's left me speechless :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

you know she could just lie to us and say she loves it just to make us happy but she won't :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block