Little Mix slay 'Sweet Melody' Live at the MTV EMAs

Slayer

33 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Im such a fan now you have no idea, they keep giving me everything I could want in a girl group and more. Obsessed. Still looking forward to when they all are there to perform this song. 

I love hearing this :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

What got you into them? Was it my little mix spam :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I just love them and they are my second fave behind Britney.

Yes I cannot wait for them all to be together again! They’ve got more performances/interviews planned. They always go out of their way to provide content for their fans, I’ve never saw an act show SO much appreciation for their fans before! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I love hearing this :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

What got you into them? Was it my little mix spam :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I just love them and they are my second fave behind Britney.

Yes I cannot wait for them all to be together again! They’ve got more performances/interviews planned. They always go out of their way to provide content for their fans, I’ve never saw an act show SO much appreciation for their fans before! 

Lol maybe it was the Spam but I love the way they sound especially together and seem to love performing like Britney.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Lol maybe it was the Spam but I love the way they sound especially together and seem to love performing like Britney.

Yes they always put on a hell of a show like Britney and are so down to earth like her.

What’s nice is that they always give each other time to shine unlike other girl groups and they are truly best friends :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 10 years together next year!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Slayer said:

Yes they always put on a hell of a show like Britney and are so down to earth like her.

What’s nice is that they always give each other time to shine unlike other girl groups and they are truly best friends :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 10 years together next year!

Yes, i can see the Brtiney vibe, they all do get some shine

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block