Little Mix's new album 'Confetti' out now - stream + comment party!

Slayer

37 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

i cannot wait to hear these songs live! These girls get better and better and I love how they are talented both vocally and performance/dance wises. Plus their genuine friendship and humble attitude is amazing to see! 

so so so true! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

They are just so sweet and deserve so much success and Happiness.mp3

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Okay that Billboard is Iconic!

Especially since its over a police department haha

Little Mix are huge here in ireland but i didn't think they were in the US

they are not big in the US but it looks like RCA are finally trying to give them some promo/exposure :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

37 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

That would be amazing to see, the only thing i wish the album had was more tracks. Especially since LM5 had 18 and more tracks on the album with the level of production it has already would of been fantastic!

I couldn't agree more! The quality of the tracks on this album is fantastic :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

17 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The pace is all over the place, power ballads to power bops to power anthems. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: I ain't mad at it. 

Let's groove and ugly cry together. 

source.gif

yes, yes, yes, yessss!!

fee6766012ce11e0b77611c2d4c2498e9c8ff2e8

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The pace is all over the place, power ballads to power bops to power anthems. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: I ain't mad at it. 

Let's groove and ugly cry together. 

source.gif

I think a better order would:

1. Break Up Song

2. Not a Pop Song

3. Happiness

4. Sweet Melody

5. Gloves Up

6. Rendezvous

7. Nothing but my feelings

8.  A Mess (happy 4 u)

9.  Breathe

10. Holiday

11. If You want my love

12.  my love won't let you down

13.  Confetti

• Love 3

SWEET MELODY is like their "Stronger" (not by another legendary UK girl group who goes by the name, Sugababes) by Britney Spears. It is a firestorm of emotions. Fierce, angsty, beautiful, and a bop all in one. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

He used to sing me sweet melodies. But the day he did me wrong, the song couldn't go on. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 3

CONFETTI

Huwaaa. The first few seconds I thought Me & U by Cassie was playing. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I can't believe this is the title track. I mean, it's not a bad track. I actually like it. It's the same mood as SWEET MELODY but the song's lyrics just doesn't make sense as to why they would name the album after this song.

If they just liked the word "confetti" then I guess that makes sense. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3

NOT A POP SONG

Ok this is the first time for me cause I didn't listen to it when it was released as a promo single.

I think we just entered filler territory. But what I love about Little Mix is they are not ashamed to be POP artists that even filler songs sound great when sung by them cause they are JUST SO COMMITTED.

If you're not familiar with Little Mix, songs like this will never make you a stan, but to fans, this is still very on brand for them. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3

I love the album so much, I can't express how excited I am for them!
Honestly the last time I was so into an artist, was when I discovered Britney :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 
It might be sweet pop, but that's the music I like, they have the whole package : they sing, they dance, they are beautiful, they have good style, they are funny.... That's just what I need in my life!

Yes Girl GIF

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

HOLIDAY/TOUCH MASH-UP :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

They're on fire. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

But I wish they kept the arrangement of Holiday. Not this trap mess. The song is so beautiful and this didn't give it justice. But I know it flopped and didn't hit Top 10 so I guess the Brits really don't like Holiday's production. Hence, the change.

Thank goodness they switched back to Touch's true form and didn't sing it completely in remix form. It's my stan song afterall. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Back to reviewing. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

MY LOVE WON'T LET YOU DOWN

Ok immediately, eww. It sounds like a demo.

And did Leigh-Ann just sing off key? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

OMG this is not it. OMGGG EEEKKKK STOP. The vocal production is messy. OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE A DEMI LOVATO SONG.

EEEEEEK they're just screaming.

EWWW THE FINAL NOTE SANG BY LEIGH-ANNE.

This is their worst song? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block