Little Mix's new album 'Confetti' out now - stream + comment party!

Slayer

33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I swear they give us old school performances like pop stars used to, most pop stars now don't know how to perform but Little Mix ALWAYS put on a show :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I really enjoyed the performance, it was nice to see Jade back after self-isolating! Another performance tomorrow night too and The Search :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: What do you think it'll be?

It'll either be Confetti or Break Up Song I think!

I just think these girls are incredible performers!

One of my favorite performances of theirs is Black Magic at the Brit Awards. They always put on such a great show. Power, Black Magic, Woman Like Me, Salute, Bounce Back (tour version) - such great choreo and energy! 

I hope they do Happiness next!!! But you are right, it'll probably be Break up Song or Confetti. If it is between the two I'm hoping for Confetti. 

• Love 2

@ObsessedBritFan1 yes they do have their own singing talent show, they are HUUUUUGE here in the UK! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Imagine having your own show and promoting your own songs on there :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

28 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

One of my favorite performances of theirs is Black Magic at the Brit Awards. They always put on such a great show. Power, Black Magic, Woman Like Me, Salute, Bounce Back (tour version) - such great choreo and energy! 

I hope they do Happiness next!!! But you are right, it'll probably be Break up Song or Confetti. If it is between the two I'm hoping for Confetti. 

OMG such a great performance! I absolutely LOVE their woman like me performance at The Brits - everything about it was amazing!

I really hope I end up seeing them on the Confetti tour next year as planned :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

BUS really deserved to be a hit and corona ruined that!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry to sound negative but with Jesy pulling out of The Search finale and EMAs - both massive events for the group:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8923849/Little-Mix-Search-Jesy-Nelson-pulls-final-falling-ill.html

I worry she could be on the verge of leaving the group. 

I'll always remember when the Spice Girls claimed Ginger was "unwell" when they all knew she'd left the group:

I hope I'm wrong...

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Sorry to sound negative but with Jesy pulling out of The Search finale and EMAs - both massive events for the group:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8923849/Little-Mix-Search-Jesy-Nelson-pulls-final-falling-ill.html

I worry she could be on the verge of leaving the group. 

I'll always remember when the Spice Girls claimed Ginger was "unwell" when they all knew she'd left the group:

I hope I'm wrong...

I thought they'd already pre-recorded the search finale and the EMA's performance??

I guess i'll find out tonight on the search as they were meant to perform on there tonight :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

They've been filming LOADS this week for the EMA's and their show I believe.

I really hope this rumour isn't true, although she hasn't mentioned Confetti this week which is super strange and has been silent on social media, which is unlike her. Plus she had her panic attack recently before their live lounge performance, I really hope she's okay. She got a lot of hate this past week for her tan being 'too dark'. We know how much she struggles with mental health, I really hope she is okay.

I'm awaiting official confirmation as to whether she'll be on the search tonight or not, if she's not I guess that confirms she won't be at the EMAs :(

Hopefully she's not got corona, but when Jade was self isolating she still was a judge for the Search at home and was there via video link...

• Love 1

On a positive note:

The entire album enters the Spotify UK Top 100, with a total of 1,598,877 streams in its first day :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

#93 - Breathe - 83,371 streams

#79 - If You Want My Love - 89,632 streams

#76 - Rendezvous - 91,349 streams

#69 - My Love Won’t Let You Down - 93,797 streams

#60 - A Mess (Happy 4 U) - 103,281 streams

#59 - Nothing But My Feelings - 104,501 streams

#55 - Gloves Up - 106,521 streams

#53 - Not A Pop Song - 108,549 streams

#49 - Happiness - 117,233 streams
#48 - Break Up Song - 118,383 streams

#35 - Holiday - 131,990 streams

#15 - Confetti - 189,889 streams 

#6 - Sweet Melody - 260,381 streams

4 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Like you said, if it were Covid she'd be on videolink like Jade. Worried the best girl group of the 2010s might be in danger just after releasing one of their best singles/videos ever with Sweet Melody

I really hope she is just ill :(

These girls really are cursed, I think if she left it wouldn't be because of the girls because they are best friends, I genuinely think it'd be due to her mental health. But I can't imagine her leaving she LOVES performing and touring.

I know, this is such a MASSIVE opportunity for them and momentum for them is finally picking up with Sweet Melody and Confetti :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Plus the EMA's is a MASSIVE platform for them, It's so sad the performance may not be with all four girls. I'm really hoping they pre-recorded the performance earlier in the week when Jesy was well as they've only officially stated Jesy will not be appearing on The Search Finale.

Ugh :( I love Jesy too, hoping everything's okay. Little Mix are a group I absolutely stan so would be devastated if any of them left or if they broke up. Heck I have tickets to their tour next year :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If you had told me that Little Mix would release a better album than ponytail, Taylor and Gaga I would’ve laughed, but here we are :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I’m still stuck on Sweet Melody, but what I’ve heard so far is a slay :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: Dua, Ava and Kiiara still released my favorite pop albums this year, but after a full listen this may make my top 5 this year :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I'm loving this, you're serving so much TASTE! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1

I think it would help if they provided just a tad more info. Even something like "Jesy has a tummy bug" or something. Leaving it as "unwell" causes me to automatically think mental health and automatically assume the worst. I watched Jesy's mental health documentary a year ago and it was really touching, but you never know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be someone she knows has died from Covid and she's been horribly mentally affected by it. The lack of knowing makes me worried tbh. Especially at such an important time in their careers. 

6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I think it would help if they provided just a tad more info. Even something like "Jesy has a tummy bug" or something. Leaving it as "unwell" causes me to automatically think mental health and automatically assume the worst. I watched Jesy's mental health documentary a year ago and it was really touching, but you never know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be someone she knows has died from Covid and she's been horribly mentally affected by it. The lack of knowing makes me worried tbh. Especially at such an important time in their careers. 

I know what you mean :(

I just really hope she's okay and the people close to her are okay!

Honestly, I just saw this on twitter and it made me emotional, I really hope she's okay. Because she's received SO much trolling again recently especially the past few weeks and disabled being tagged on instagram last week. Also she said in an interview she was happy to be in a lockdown and was sad when it ended because she was back to her hectic schedule.. 

I just want her to be okay, hopefully she's taking a well deserved rest and focusing on herself.

Sending best wishes to Jesy :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block