Little Mix's new album 'Confetti' out now - stream + comment party!

Slayer

RENDEZVOUS

Ok you need to remember that if you're gonna sing a song with this title, it has to be better than Craig David's lowkey iconic song of the same title. It hit Top 10 in the UK btw.

It's very Little Mix does Ariana Grande. I get it. It's not bad. This is still very on brand for them. Cheesy but trendy. Like, hop on trends but make it Little Mix.

• Like 1

BREATHE

Ok this is a very good ballad. If you're gonna pick a ballad, do ballads like this Little Mix. Not that Demi Lovato-esque screamfest from a few songs ago.

Omg i think I really like this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: It's one of the album's best songs (apart from the first 3 singles). This is single worthy! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Why is this the closing track tho?

Ok i think the overall feel of the album is like bummed-out music. Which is very NOW and very CURRENT actually. It's very we're sad and stuck here at home making music. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: Feels like Little Mix is just tired and exhausted like this is the album you make after your imperial phase. It's like their BRITNEY JEAN. Not shade btw! I mean, the tone of BJ was very somber with a few glimpses of joy here and there. And I kinda get that same feel with this album.

I give this album a 7/10. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

I love the album so much, I can't express how excited I am for them!
Honestly the last time I was so into an artist, was when I discovered Britney :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 
It might be sweet pop, but that's the music I like, they have the whole package : they sing, they dance, they are beautiful, they have good style, they are funny.... That's just what I need in my life!

Yes Girl GIF

This is the sort of stuff that gets me in Nothing But My Feelings - sorry I had to use the pun :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I genuinely love hearing how into them you've become! Gaining stans 9 years into their career, yup!

Welcome to the fandom!

original.gif

• Love 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Britney Jean?! i'm dead

tenor.gif?itemid=13707255

jk jk

35 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

BREATHE

Ok this is a very good ballad. If you're gonna pick a ballad, do ballads like this Little Mix. Not that Demi Lovato-esque screamfest from a few songs ago.

Omg i think I really like this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: It's one of the album's best songs (apart from the first 3 singles). This is single worthy! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Why is this the closing track tho?

Ok i think the overall feel of the album is like bummed-out music. Which is very NOW and very CURRENT actually. It's very we're sad and stuck here at home making music. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: Feels like Little Mix is just tired and exhausted like this is the album you make after your imperial phase. It's like their BRITNEY JEAN. Not shade btw! I mean, the tone of BJ was very somber with a few glimpses of joy here and there. And I kinda get that same feel with this album.

I give this album a 7/10. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm glad you gave it a good rate! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:  I respect your thoughts Perrie, I can't wait for you to record LM7 next year :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Hopefully it'll grow on you more! :)

Fun fact, this album was never actually going to become an album! They had no plans to make LM6 this soon, their initial idea was to just record random songs to drop as random singles - however, they last minute decided they had enough songs and might aswell make it into an album! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Fun fact, this album was never actually going to become an album! They had no plans to make LM6 this soon, their initial idea was to just record random songs to drop as random singles - however, they last minute decided they had enough songs and might aswell make it into an album! 

THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE. I now understand why they named it "Confetti" :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Like, they just threw a bunch of colorful tracks and said "ok here you go!" Confetti. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG maybe you figured it out, I never thought of it like that 

or maybe we're overthinking but really they just really liked the word "confetti" cause it's cute. 🤷‍♀️ They're not known for grand and pretentious titles after all. All their album names are basic and cheesy af and very GP. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

or maybe we're overthinking but really they just really liked the word "confetti" cause it's cute. 🤷‍♀️ They're not known for grand and pretentious titles after all. All their album names are basic and cheesy af and very GP. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I remember wanting to scream when they called their last album LM5 :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Their performance was so amazing!!!!! It was pure 2000's Britney spears style performance. The "futuristic" silver outfits, the choreo, the break downs and remix, the back up dancing - THIS IS WHAT PERFORMING IS!! 

And their vocals as always were on point! One of their best performances EVER!!! 

What did you think @Slayer @ObsessedBritFan1 ???

BRB While I learn the choreography and pull my back

Happy Slow Motion GIF by ABC Network

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Their performance was so amazing!!!!! It was pure 2000's Britney spears style performance. The "futuristic" silver outfits, the choreo, the break downs and remix, the back up dancing - THIS IS WHAT PERFORMING IS!! 

And their vocals as always were on point! One of their best performances EVER!!! 

I swear they give us old school performances like pop stars used to, most pop stars now don't know how to perform but Little Mix ALWAYS put on a show :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I really enjoyed the performance, it was nice to see Jade back after self-isolating! Another performance tomorrow night too and The Search :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: What do you think it'll be?

It'll either be Confetti or Break Up Song I think!

I just think these girls are incredible performers!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Well my first thought was, do they have their own singing reality show now? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: How? Aren't they too busy practicing performances they won't be able to perform because they caught COVID while promoting a new album? Damn, that's some early 2000s dedication right there. 

During the entire performance I was just, completely mesmerized. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9510500

What is this energy? Where I have seen this prehistoric ancient art form before? Then that part of my brain jogged my memories back to a time when we expected this standard performance and it felt refreshingly familiar again. Then that elation was gone after it finished, knowing we rarely get these kinds of performances anymore. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

My only quip would be that they need to control their facial expressions as they are dancing that HARD. I couldn't help but cackle as they looked like a combination of heaving and experiencing an *******.

tenor.gif

But otherwise, let the festivities continue! Stay classy folks.

cc4b1065f3bcea4032946a957486c4b3.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block