Little Mix release album title track 'Confetti'

Slayer

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love this entire album so far. 

My favourites are in this order:

1) Wasabi  :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:  10/10

2) Sweet Melody (PS1 remix) :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: 10/10

3) Break Up Song :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 10/10

4) Confetti :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: 9/10 

5) Holiday  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: 8/10

6) Happiness :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: 8/10

7) Not a Pop Song :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: 7.5/10

Overall its 8.5/10  

so many great songs :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: this album is shaping so wonderfully!

btw Wasabi is from their fifth album 'LM5', however the TASTE you have giving it a 10/10 :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

YESSSS SO GOOD!! When I saw this post I ran for my phone haha It has been on repeat!! Sweet Melody is still my favorite. I think so far my faves from best to worste are:

1. Sweet Melody

2. Happiness

3. Confetti

4. Not A pop Song

5. Holiday

6. Break Up Song

I'm gonna reply this album so hard it'll make my phone explode hahaha. @Slayer

Honestly they are absolutely KILLING it, I love them the most when they go for the pop sound! I definitely think this is going to beat my favourite album of theirs Glory Days!

Have you listened to the snippets of all the remaining songs?! They are on youtube if you have not :)

We have The Search on Friday & Saturday!

So we have performances on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the EMA's :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Friday they are doing a mash up of an 'old song' and a new song apparently!

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly they are absolutely KILLING it, I love them the most when they go for the pop sound! I definitely think this is going to beat my favourite album of theirs Glory Days!

Have you listened to the snippets of all the remaining songs?! They are on youtube if you have not :)

We have The Search on Friday & Saturday!

So we have performances on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the EMA's :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Friday they are doing a mash up of an 'old song' and a new song apparently!

I'm gonna wait for the album to come out, Snippets will be too much of a tease!

These girls are truly killing it with their newfound freedom. Lord imagine a greatest hits album from them???? Nothing but bops for 10 years.

Can't wait for the performances and mash up! I'm gonna be bald after this week

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Seriously, damn... that came out 7 months ago. I should check out that album too then. Just heard their singles. I still obsessed over Think About Us :bow_bowing_orange:

Wasabi was a fun 'video' for fans as it a fan favourite and not officially a single, so it's sweet they did a video for it while on tour for LM5 :) The Wasabi video actually hinted the title of this album (confetti appeared at the end of the video)

OMG you should check out their albums! Glory Days was their most successful era, they were literally breaking records for a girl group and slaying - the album is my favourite! LM5 is another fan favourite! :) 

Enjoy discovering them, you're in for a treat!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I'm gonna wait for the album to come out, Snippets will be too much of a tease!

These girls are truly killing it with their newfound freedom. Lord imagine a greatest hits album from them???? Nothing but bops for 10 years.

Can't wait for the performances and mash up! I'm gonna be bald after this week

I wish I had your strength :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They really are killing it, writing on so many tracks and doing as much as they possibly could do in this pandemic! Love them! :)

Ugh I agree they have so many bops! I wonder what they'll do for their 10 year anniversary next year! Greatest hits with a couple new songs maybe and possibly announcing another tour for 2022 if covid goes away by then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm excited for the performances too, I hope they have more promo planned though I really want them to get that number one album! It's so nice to have another fave to look forward to new stuff from while Britney is on hiatus.

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wasabi was a fun 'video' for fans as it a fan favourite and not officially a single, so it's sweet they did a video for it while on tour for LM5 :) The Wasabi video actually hinted the title of this album (confetti appeared at the end of the video)

OMG you should check out their albums! Glory Days was their most successful era, they were literally breaking records for a girl group and slaying - the album is my favourite! LM5 is another fan favourite! :) 

Enjoy discovering them, you're in for a treat!

I will! I literally fell in love with them after watching Eat In With Little Mix and checking that hilarious accents clip on them. Started checking them out here and there. But I'm obsessed with them now, I better start proving my Stan card now. Gonna go on a Little Mix Home Tour here soon, thanks for the motivation! 

5Li2.gif

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I will! I literally fell in love with them after watching Eat In With Little Mix and checking that hilarious accents clip on them. Started checking them out here and there. But I'm obsessed with them now, I better start proving my Stan card now. Gonna go on a Little Mix Home Tour here soon, thanks for the motivation! 

5Li2.gif

I love hearing stories like this, not only is their music great but their personalities and friendship is what makes me stan them! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm excited for you to delve into more videos/music! They are alwaaaaays putting out content, whether it be music or random videos like 'Eat In With Little Mix'.

They've all been through a lot, Jesy's documentary 'Odd One Out' was so heart breaking.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I love hearing stories like this, not only is their music great but their personalities and friendship is what makes me stan them! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm excited for you to delve into more videos/music! They are alwaaaaays putting out content, whether it be music or random videos like 'Eat In With Little Mix'.

They've all been through a lot, Jesy's documentary 'Odd One Out' was so heart breaking.

Like videos like this lol

Damn, so LM5 Deluxe Edition has 19 tracks. Phew. 

Here is my review if you care to know, lol. 

The National Manthem - ?/10. It was really short. Can this really be called a song? 

Woman Like Me - Cute bop. 7.5/10  :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: 

Think About Us - Yes. 10/10 :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Strip - ATTITUDE. 7/10 :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Monster In Me - 7/10  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Joan of Arc - Those beats. What a bop. Those lyrics. Attitude. 9/10 :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Love a Girl Right - It has all the right elements, but somehow they don't work. Latin beats? R&B lyrics? I don't know. 4/10  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

American Boy - Yes. 9.5/10 :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Told You So - I like the lyrics, but I experienced second hand embarrassment. 2/10 :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Wasabi - YAY WASABI 10/10  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

More Than Words - Haunting. Yes. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 9/10

Motivate - Speaking of motivation! LOL, how ironic. OMG WHAT A BOP. Should have been a single.  :neydedance_purple: :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: 10/10

Notice - OH. S H I T. 7/10  :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt: :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The Cure - 5.5/10 :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Forget You Not - 7.5/10  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Women's World - :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 6.5/10

The Cure (Stripped) - But why? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  Ok, little better lol 6/10

Only You - Yes. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:10/10 DECEASED

Only You (Acoustic) - OMG my heart can't take it again. Those OOOoooOoooosss. Haunting. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 7/10

Overall, I give it 7.5/10.

Confetti is much better so far. LM5 is good too.  

• Love 1

I knew some songs from LM, like Touch, or Black Magic and I though it was pretty cool. But I saw them just like a random group as 5H (Shame on me! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:
Then I really paid attention when Holiday came out and I fell in love with the sound and video.
I started to digging about them, watching old videos, searching about their story... The group was growing on me.

Since Sweet Melodies video, I'm litterally obsessed with them. Guys I became a LM stan :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:
I love them so much, I spent hours on Youtube trying to catch up with everything they made in the past. These girls are amazing and so talented! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

I knew some songs from LM, like Touch, or Black Magic and I though it was pretty cool. But I saw them just like a random group as 5H (Shame on me! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:
Then I really paid attention when Holiday came out and I fell in love with the sound and video.
I started to digging about them, watching old videos, searching about their story... The group was growing on me.

Since Sweet Melodies video, I'm litterally obsessed with them. Guys I became a LM stan :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:
I love them so much, I spent hours on Youtube trying to catch up with everything they made in the past. These girls are amazing and so talented! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Am I creating Little Mix stans?!:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

OMG not you initially thinking they were like 5H:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Hopefully you've seen that they are really sweet and truly best friends!

So proud of you seeing the light and becoming a stan :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It's amazing hearing stuff like this, they are SO underrated it's insane! (well not here in the UK, most parts of Europe, Brazil and Asia). But in the US they are super underrated!

If you want something purely about vocals and acoustic I highly recommend:

• Love 1

Ugh I am soooo here for the Little Mix love❤️❤️❤️. Back in 2015 a friend of mine told me about them, but I paid him dust.. Then I came across a performance of theirs in 2016 and became an INSTANT Stan and allowed him to brag. 

I can't even rate the songs, everything just.. SLAPS this go around with Sweet Melody being the top favorite for me. When that final chorus kicks in!? 

Spoiler

My inner ******** is unleashed 1.gif?resize=705,669

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Like videos like this lol

Damn, so LM5 Deluxe Edition has 19 tracks. Phew. 

Here is my review if you care to know, lol. 

The National Manthem - ?/10. It was really short. Can this really be called a song? 

Woman Like Me - Cute bop. 7.5/10  :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: 

Think About Us - Yes. 10/10 :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Strip - ATTITUDE. 7/10 :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Monster In Me - 7/10  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Joan of Arc - Those beats. What a bop. Those lyrics. Attitude. 9/10 :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Love a Girl Right - It has all the right elements, but somehow they don't work. Latin beats? R&B lyrics? I don't know. 4/10  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

American Boy - Yes. 9.5/10 :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Told You So - I like the lyrics, but I experienced second hand embarrassment. 2/10 :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Wasabi - YAY WASABI 10/10  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

More Than Words - Haunting. Yes. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 9/10

Motivate - Speaking of motivation! LOL, how ironic. OMG WHAT A BOP. Should have been a single.  :neydedance_purple: :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: 10/10

Notice - OH. S H I T. 7/10  :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt: :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The Cure - 5.5/10 :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Forget You Not - 7.5/10  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Women's World - :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 6.5/10

The Cure (Stripped) - But why? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  Ok, little better lol 6/10

Only You - Yes. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:10/10 DECEASED

Only You (Acoustic) - OMG my heart can't take it again. Those OOOoooOoooosss. Haunting. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 7/10

Overall, I give it 7.5/10.

Confetti is much better so far. LM5 is good too.  

4/10 for Love A Girl Right? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

The sample of Sisqo's Thong Song is everything :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, ZUMBA GUY said:

Ugh I am soooo here for the Little Mix love❤️❤️❤️. Back in 2015 a friend of mine told me about them, but I paid him dust.. Then I came across a performance of theirs in 2016 and became an INSTANT Stan and allowed him to brag. 

I can't even rate the songs, everything just.. SLAPS this go around with Sweet Melody being the top favorite for me. When that final chorus kicks in!? 

Reveal hidden contents

My inner ******** is unleashed 1.gif?resize=705,669

OMG so many Little Mix stans, am I in heaven?! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Welcome to Exhale btw, I love your avi!

Confetti is out SO soon, I am SOOOO excited :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block