#JusticeForShadow

sugarfallxofme

(This topic was made only to inform to y’all what’s happening on twitter, i’m not saying i’m doing this or not, we all can have our opinions and that’s exactly what i made this, to know what you think :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

Hi exhale! i haven’t been very active these times, but i wanted to bring up a topic that started today on twitter. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney hiatus, one of the most followed B-Armies on twitter, recently created a hashtag called #JusticeForShadow, which consists on buying / streaming Shadow to block Jamie Lynn’s new version of “Follow Me” to chart on iTunes (not as if it has opportunity to chart tbh :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

This is basically a reference of Jamie Lynn’s being the shadow of Britney (which seems hilarious to me).

The ‘event’, if we can call it like that, is set to start today (October 24th) at the following times:

Los Angeles - 4:00 PM

Chicago - 6:00 PM

New York - 7:00 PM

São Paulo - 8:00 PM 

So... what do you think of this? i have mixed feelings ab it, but i want to know what you think, so put it on the replies

ElHzUiEVkAEJ5D9?format=jpg&name=medium

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the point of these, it's super petty, also can't they just wait till whether or not the The Bessemer Trust Company becomes a conservator of Britney's estate? Isn't the court date in only a few weeks? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:.

Buying merch, I can understand but giving the brand money for no reason other than to be petty seems quite weird to me. 

I saw the title and thought to myself, like, why Shadow? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

When I opened the thread i - :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

1 hour ago, sugarfallxofme said:

Britney hiatus, one of the most followed B-Armies on twitter, recently created a hashtag called #JusticeForShadow, which consists on buying / streaming Shadow to block Jamie Lynn’s new version of “Follow Me” to chart on iTunes

WAAAAAAA SHADOW :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't like this. Shadow is an incredible song so I'm all about streaming it, but I'm uncomfortable with actively denigrating Britney's sister. Whatever issues they may have are between them. I could be fighting with my siblings but if anybody else tried to come after them, I would throw down. Let's not do that :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

3 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I don't like this. Shadow is an incredible song so I'm all about streaming it, but I'm uncomfortable with actively denigrating Britney's sister. Whatever issues they may have are between them. I could be fighting with my siblings but if anybody else tried to come after them, I would throw down. Let's not do that :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

True! 

Archived