What's your favorite piece of clothing/ outfit in your closet?

Thelegendarybritney

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

oh wow how cold is it there right now?

i actually enjoy the cold but not when it gets like freezing cold

layering is fun for the fall/ early winter 

i was coming from my workplace, when i went to work it was worm (at 10 am) and then when i went from my workplace to do groceries and buy an advent calendar and a Russian calendar, it was suddenly so cold i was worried and in a slight pain and discomfort with my not fitting cloths , suddenly the clothes i went to work with didn't fit for the C*lsius anymore

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't know what my favourite clothing item of mine is!

But I'm OBSESSED with buying jackets and coats :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: They are literally my favourite thing to buy, I have so many nice jackets/coats I love.

I love jackets and coats too but they can be so expensive :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

what is your favorite type of jackets/coats? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i think mine is a leather jacket or an oversized trench coat 

Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

I love jackets and coats too but they can be so expensive :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

what is your favorite type of jackets/coats? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i think mine is a leather jacket or an oversized trench coat 

Since I started working I think i'm Paris Hilton or something

tumblr_mlkfsklzq11qks7tpo1_r1_500.gif

Basically I love jackets/coats from Zara! I love those smart looking ones and the smart/casual ones for going out clubbing/drinking!

I do like denim jackets too sometimes, depending on my mood! I love black denim jackets! :)

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Since I started working I think i'm Paris Hilton or something

tumblr_mlkfsklzq11qks7tpo1_r1_500.gif

Basically I love jackets/coats from Zara! I love those smart looking ones and the smart/casual ones for going out clubbing/drinking!

I do like denim jackets too sometimes, depending on my mood! I love black denim jackets! :)

oh yes those are really nice and you should treat yourself always haha :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I also love blazers and suit jackets, i have so many :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: having a blazer on makes me feel very sleek and professional :) 

3 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

ughh i live for a nice pair of shoes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: they make me feel so good and ready to take on the world 

what is your favorite pair of shoes that you own? 

and so jealous of your walk-in closet, you literally living the Hannah Montana's closet dream :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I’m currently obsessing over a pair of Tory Burch sandals I purchased this summer, but it’s fall now so I’ll have to splurge on something more in season :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Archived