What's your favorite piece of clothing/ outfit in your closet?

Thelegendarybritney

Hi guys, 

I'm sure I can't be the only shopaholic here who loves getting new clothes and feeling excited to renew my wardrobe. 

giphy.gif

Getting a new outfit makes me feel refreshed and happy like a brave new girl :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

My current favorite piece of clothing in my closet right now is my new black leather blazer from Zara, it is very chic and reminds me of 90s fashion which has become very trendy in the past two years. 

I can pair it with almost anything but my favorite outfit to pair it with is my plain white crewneck t-shirt, oversized carrot fit blue jeans, square toe boots, my cross necklace, my matching mini leather sling bag and a black face mask. If i go out to dinner, i will wear a black turtle-neck and striped dark grey dress pants under it. 

Share with me what your favorite piece or outfit in your closet is :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: i would love to hear them :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a interest in fashion and looking forward to expanding my clothing collection but so far, my white denim jacket. It feels so fresh...unique and that too denim jackets are versatile LIKE HELL. I love turtlenecks too, makes me look smart and handsome (:wink_britney_everytime_white:)So thats one thing :)

Also, can i just say how overrated checkshirts are :jackk_alien: You have to do it right, to slay in one but 60% of people mess up when it comes to checkshirts and i HATE that :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

I have a interest in fashion and looking forward to expanding my clothing collection but so far, my white denim jacket. It feels so fresh...unique and that too denim jackets are versatile LIKE HELL. So thats one thing :)

Also, can i just say how overrated checkshirts are :jackk_alien: You have to do it right, to slay in one but 60% of people mess up when it comes to checkshirts and i HATE that :trash_throw_away_recycle:

denim jackets are definitely a must have in every closet and i do own a white denim jacket as well. I usually pair it with my matching white jeans and a black turtle-neck to make a complete set. 

and you're right they're so versatile and perfect for fall season :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i'm glad you have an interest in fashion tho i can't wait to see how your style develops as you get older

2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

denim jackets are definitely a must have in every closet and i do own a white denim jacket as well. I usually pair it with my matching white jeans and a black turtle-neck to make a complete set. 

I've always wanted to add Rhinstones to my denim clothing but then i fear people will look it down as girly and i dont wanna be stereotyped :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

A actually have a Orange-White-Black Stripped Turtleneck and i wear usually around winter and it looks so good on me :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

\

4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

and you're right they're so versatile and perfect for fall season

That too, if u feel too hot in it, you can take it out and wrap around your waist and there r so many other things you can do with denim. Even just wear it only as a shirt :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i'm glad you have an interest in fashion tho i can't wait to see how your style develops as you get older

Why, Thank u! Wendy Williams Dancing GIF - WendyWilliams Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I've always wanted to add Rhinstones to my denim clothing but then i fear people will look it down as girly and i dont wanna be stereotyped :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

A actually have a Orange-White-Black Stripped Turtleneck and i wear usually around winter and it looks so good on me :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

\

That too, if u feel too hot in it, you can take it out and wrap around your waist and there r so many other things you can do with denim. Even just wear it only as a shirt :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Why, Thank u! Wendy Williams Dancing GIF - WendyWilliams Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

definitely wear what you're comfortable with 

when i was younger,  i was also afraid of people judging what i wore but as i get older, it becomes less significant to me and i just wear what makes me feel good and confident :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

9 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

definitely wear what you're comfortable with 

when i was younger,  i was also afraid of people judging what i wore but as i get older, it becomes less significant to me and i just wear what makes me feel good and confident :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Aww, thx for the advice :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

8 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Y2K is so big right now, let's see how it grows in a year :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: i actually love some aspects from the y2k trend 

But everyone has been going mad @ it :jackk_alien:

Everyone be thinking that this decade will be a bad time for fashion, since its reminiscing the Y2K aesthetic, and we all know how badly panned the 2000s fashions were

Just now, blackoutbixxh said:

I would have to say my shoes. I love a good pair of shoes! Heels, wedges, booties, sandals... you name it and I probably have it in a few colors :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: The shopping addiction is real here. I literally have an entire bedroom in my house as my dedicated closet :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

ughh i live for a nice pair of shoes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: they make me feel so good and ready to take on the world 

what is your favorite pair of shoes that you own? 

and so jealous of your walk-in closet, you literally living the Hannah Montana's closet dream :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I actually live for 90s denim jackets

I found my perfect denim jacket from the 90s in a thrift shop and i fell in love with it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i'm sure yours looks great on you!! 

Aww thank you love, I bet yours looks amazing on you too. Thrift shop finds are the best

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Archived