Nicki Minaj hops on a remix of Sada Baby's "Whole Lotta Choppas"

12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This is the equivalent of the Bad Guy remix with Justin Bieber. 

She added nothing to the song, and it’s better without the feature. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You have got to be kidding... 1) Justin BUTCHERED that flawless song; and 2) NIcki owned this one (she raps in HALF of it. Literally)

But omg who is this rapper, he really is DeGeneres Queen...

[Verse 1: Nicki Minaj]
Ooh, lil' ***** wanna try it
I told him, "Black lives matter," I'ma riot
Ooh, *** fat, I had to buy it
Ain't a ***** alive that's gon' deny it
This ***** makin' me feel erotic (Erotic)
Uh, he a freak like Giannis (Giannis)
To be honest, I hope one day we do a play-date with Adonis
Ooh, I'm 'bout my cake, get your bakin' on
You don't want that real smoke, get your vapin' on
Egg-whites, turkey-bacon on
Ain't in a restaurant, but I'm the ***** they been waitin' on (Tags)
Gotta pop tags
*****es stuntin' in them hand-me-down bags
It's sad, Burberry plaid
You in that drip that I already had

[Chorus: Nicki Minaj]
They wanna see you do your dance
Do that thang pokе out them pants?
If it don't, then I got plans
Bam, just got a summertimе tan

[Verse 2: Nicki Minaj]
Scram, we just puttin' dollars on your head
*****s violatin', the gang gon' end up dead
Lady in the street but a freak ho in the bed
Chopper on him, that's my shooter in the red
Lil' ***** can't keep my ***** out his hands
**** a last minute, gotta book me in advance
Been a bad girl, and I'm tryna get spanked
Pretty little body, but my face look stank
I be in the truck that cost your whole house
*****es imitate me but don't come close
If you wanna celebrate the best, then come toast
*****es ain't sayin' nothin', but doin' the utmost
Heard he wanna chew on my edible panties
Even when I tell him, "See you tomorrow," he can't leave
Got the Off-White sneakers, rockin' a tan weave
When I come out, grab Simba, it's a stampede

Love that new flow :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

You have got to be kidding... 1) Justin BUTCHERED that flawless song; and 2) NIcki owned this one (she raps in HALF of it. Literally)

But omg who is this rapper, he really is DeGeneres Queen...

Yes, the fact that she took over half of the song is one of the things that bugs me. She doesn't sound as good singing the chorus either. I was at least hoping it'd be a remix where she comes in swinging with a rap bridge or something, but instead she just took over half of the song and sounded worse doing it.

My main issue with all of this (I was already annoyed about it before hearing the remix) is that I'm tired of this trend of well-known artists jumping on new/up-and-coming/unknown artists' already successful songs. If Nicki is the queen of rap, why can't she get her own #1 with her own song instead of just jumping on someone else's already successful song?

I understand she has clout and she helps new artists get #1s with her loyal fanbase, but it just seems so low-effort and like she's using other artists since her own music isn't topping charts.

• Love 1
On 10/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, King Sleezy Style said:

Also, ewwwww at this song and..... um rapper? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

Her verse will be fire but I’m so done with these Z list collaborations but whatever. At least she’s in her bag unlike other birds who had to take the pole position for a living. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Are you sure you a stan cause I can’t find the wig that got snatched and tossed to Mars :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, the fact that she took over half of the song is one of the things that bugs me. She doesn't sound as good singing the chorus either. I was at least hoping it'd be a remix where she comes in swinging with a rap bridge or something, but instead she just took over half of the song and sounded worse doing it.

My main issue with all of this (I was already annoyed about it before hearing the remix) is that I'm tired of this trend of well-known artists jumping on new/up-and-coming/unknown artists' already successful songs. If Nicki is the queen of rap, why can't she get her own #1 with her own song instead of just jumping on someone else's already successful song?

I understand she has clout and she helps new artists get #1s with her loyal fanbase, but it just seems so low-effort and like she's using other artists since her own music isn't topping charts.

Those artists have to accept those collaborations as well, blame their publicists or their own lack of balls to reject a half-a ssed song (I'm talking about the "Bad Guy" remix, for example, not this one)

I feel like Nicki just wants to be in the spotlight all the time and is super creative so she needs to be constantly writing and putting it out. We older music fans are used to album cycles but this is a new landscape for music artists so I guess it makes sense now.

Besides, she released two impeccable albums, one next to the other ("The Pinkprint" and "Queen"), so she already proved she can manage her own career. But the GP now doesn't care about all-round fantastic records, they just want "WAP"s: fast, digestible and in-your-face type of music, so why should she bother? If anything, she'll keep doing it for her legacy. But in the meantime... Get those streams and those coins.

And since she's always being compared to and pit against Cardi, I remember listening to her first album and enjoying it but really... Who remembers more than one song from it? She's also a singles artist. And who cares who's the first name on them? It's not like these rappers are making artistic statements with each release...

• Love 1
14 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok I spoke too soon:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Omfg, so many positive reviews everywhere. The remix is number #1 and number #2 on the iTunes US charts, top #5 on Apple Music and already trending on twitter. All of this thanks to Nicki, but some uneducated hoes are still questioning her impact. Like girl, you are staning Lana Del Dey.. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: When was the last time she touched the Hot 100? Also, she’s super bland nowadays. She keeps releasing the same *** tiring song over and over again. Yes, I’m talking about @Urbanney ‘cause I love them family talks. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

Urbanney, I just had to throw some shots. I still wanna **** you! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Omfg, so many positive reviews everywhere. The remix is number #1 and number #2 on the iTunes US charts, top #5 on Apple Music and already trending on twitter. All of this thanks to Nicki, but some uneducated hoes are still questioning her impact. Like girl, you are staning Lana Del Dey.. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: When was the last time she touched the Hot 100? Also, she’s super bland nowadays. She keeps releasing the same *** tiring song over and over again. Yes, I’m talking about @Urbanney ‘cause I love them family talks. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hide contents

Urbanney, I just had to throw some shots. I still wanna **** you! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

What is yo hubby saying about the remix? 

Hide contents

Consider me an applicant for a 3P :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’ve had it on repeat and can’t wait to bump it on my way to work :neydedance_purple: he loves it, of course and I told him he can stop listening to WACK now :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block