Selena Hosts ‘Revival’ Listening Party To Celebrate It’s 5th Year Anniversary! Selena Gomez Appreciation Thread

Towelney

1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yeah Suite Life was great :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Remember the Suite Life On Deck, Wizards, Hannah cross over episode where Selena and Miley didn't actually cross paths during it :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

omg I bought the dvd and I waited for them to have a scene together and it never happened :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg noo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You waiting for their scene: :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

it's worse actually ... I took it to my best friend's house (he was a Miley Stan and I a Selena Stan) and made a whole event out of it watching with his sister ... and we were all like :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: good thing we also stanned Ashley and raven though :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
Just now, LaLohan said:

it's worse actually ... I took it to my best friend's house (he was a Miley Stan and I a Selena Stan) and made a whole event out of it watching with his sister ... and we were all like :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: good thing we also stanned Ashley and raven though :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Omg aww

I'm glad Raven and Ashley came through for you on their crossover episode :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Was this not the album she said she was uncomfortable with or was like forced to do things she didn't want? She's a terrible singer and so attention seeking but she does get that attention though.

She said she didn’t really want to be ******. I don’t think that means she hates the album.

• Love 1
On 10/8/2020 at 8:47 PM, Roxxy said:

Didn't she disown this record and say she was pressured or forced or whatever? And now she's celebrating it with the millions of her fans who stan this album, and who believe it's better than Rare when it isn't? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

BUUUT. I love her so whatever. I'm so glad she used that cover and not the deluxe one cause that beauty shot is :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Stream:

• Good For You (feat. A$AP Roxxy)
  • Same Old Love
  • Sober

I think she is like Miley. Hating on every album they release. I don't get why the Disney stars have to do it and Ariana.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I think she is like Miley. Hating on every album they release. I don't get why the Disney stars have to do it and Ariana.

I'm sorry. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But I did say this...

"Am I insulting my own work? I don't think so, because I really like it all. But this just feels closer to home, you know what I mean? It feels like now the mask is off, let's talk.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block