Selena Hosts ‘Revival’ Listening Party To Celebrate It’s 5th Year Anniversary! Selena Gomez Appreciation Thread

Towelney

Didn't she disown this record and say she was pressured or forced or whatever? And now she's celebrating it with the millions of her fans who stan this album, and who believe it's better than Rare when it isn't? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

BUUUT. I love her so whatever. I'm so glad she used that cover and not the deluxe one cause that beauty shot is :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Stream:

• Good For You (feat. A$AP Roxxy)
  • Same Old Love
  • Sober
  • Love 4

My first memory of her was when Nick was "cheating" on Miley with her and I was like lemme check who this bish is (Miley's enemy was my enemy) then I ended up loving her more ever since and dumping Miley :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't know why I remember this so clearly :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: even me googling her name for the first time in 2007

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

My first memory of her was when Nick was "cheating" on Miley with her and I was like lemme check who this bish is (Miley's enemy was my enemy) then I ended up loving her more ever since and dumping Miley :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't know why I remember this so clearly :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: even me googling her name for the first time in 2007

My first memory of Selena is from Wizards of Waverly Place :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Well, I liker her catalogue, so:
Naturally
A year without rain
Whiplash
Love you like a love song 
Hit the lights
Slow down
Stars Dance
Save the day
Good for you
Same old love
Hands to myself
Kill 'em with kindness
It ain't me
Bad liar
Fetish
Back to you
Look at her now
Souvenir
I want you to know
We don't talk anymore
Taki Taki
Feel me

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Some of them are a bit childish but I like them because of nostalgia so yeah :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block