Billy B (Jordan's nemesis) to Andrew Wallet: "HER HANDS ARE NOT BROKEN!"

3 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

don't give him attention! 

delete this please, also the title is :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Agree! Also, I mean, the title's not wrong. Trust me, as an attorney I have plenty of experience with people who return professional courtesies with arrogance and disdain, instead of actually reading the message and responding appropriately. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Leader

First of all lol he's not my nemesis at all. I don't hate anyone and I don't even have any ill will aimed at Billy. I think yesterday was... a mess... but I don't hold anything against him. I think he's trying to figure things out and I root for him in that sense (despite him being flat out lied to then running with it and publicly trashing BH :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:)

Second of all he made some valid points. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

First of all lol he's not my nemesis at all. I don't hate anyone and I don't even have any ill will aimed at Billy. I think yesterday was... a mess... but I don't hold anything against him. I think he's trying to figure things out and I root for him in that sense (despite him being flat out lied to then running with it and publicly trashing BH :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:)

Second of all he made some valid points. 

Jordan, I admittedly only spent a few minutes looking at yesterday's nonsense, but what were the valid points he made? I'm literally not trying to give you a hard time but it just sucks when someone who appears/pretends to be in Britney's corner drags this site and her fans for.....? 

I do think it's big of you to not hold anything against him, but I have personally seen this site go from something kinda cool to the #1 site to keep up with Britney news, to people being crazy, to now people generally being supportive of others' opinions and it just seems petty for this guy to denigrate Britney's fans and this site while pretending he speaks for Britney, who probably completely forgets who he is :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Love 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Jordan, I admittedly only spent a few minutes looking at yesterday's nonsense, but what were the valid points he made? I'm literally not trying to give you a hard time but it just sucks when someone who appears/pretends to be in Britney's corner drags this site and her fans for.....? 

I do think it's big of you to not hold anything against him, but I have personally seen this site go from something kinda cool to the #1 site to keep up with Britney news, to people being crazy, to now people generally being supportive of others' opinions and it just seems petty for this guy to denigrate Britney's fans and this site while pretending he speaks for Britney, who probably completely forgets who he is :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Sorry, I should've clarified. 

When I said he made some valid points, it was about his latest IG caption (in the OP above).

All the points he made yesterday were nonsense :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Appreciate the kind words!

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙