after what weve learned i dont think i can support circus thru glory anymore

thenight isstillyoung

all the work she's done while under conservatorship was under duress and not her actual vision. she didn't want to do circus tour. femme fatale was under coersion. we don't need to talk about britney jean because that has been discussed to death. Even glory, her supposed baby, was executive produced by Justin Tranter, who we all know only get to work on the album because he is represented by lou. i do feel like she enjoyed the process of making glory, but knowing how deeply embedded lou was in the process of the later albums, and knowing brit was completely robbed of her direction and passion everytime (buy now on itunes), i cant get into her new music anymore. despite how much i loved circus and glory and some tracks off ff. knowing she was mostly miserable thru all of it and even when not still forced to make an album strongly influenced by lou...

it makes my stomach turn. i will only truly support new music from her if she is out of conservatorship. until then #circusthruglorycancellationparty

ITZ was the last britney album that was released to the public. original doll was the final britney album. Blackout was the bonus

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived