Worst Single From Every Album: "Blackout"

WORST SINGLE FROM BLACKOUT  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My tastes has varied over the years. Unpopular vote but I didn't love Gimme More when I first heard it. I favoured POM more because its so much more unique and innovative. Then over the years I preferred BTI (demo version) and now don't like either as much as Gimme More, lol.

I'm weird like that. I often love her songs way later in her career. Like I can't get enough of Slave 4 U now than I did when it first came out. I was really looking forward to an Oops 2.0 at the time. Funny how tastes change but also exemplifies how certain songs are just timeless too.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, johnnyswanda said:

Question is the worst single and not the worst video guys! Piece of me is the worst out of those three even though I love it so much (even more with the video, performances,...).

Piece of me is soo great when you watch the video but single (song) speaking Gimme more and Break the ice are superior to it. Production, melody,...

:) 

PRRREACH. 

• Love 1
On 9/19/2020 at 7:37 PM, Blackout2006 said:

And the award goes too...

Break the ice! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Look at the first comment on the thread :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Oh :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

38 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

"Overrate the ice" :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

FYI I didn't vote because I appreciate all 3 singles from Blackout so I wouldn't dare tear one of them down unlike some of us in here :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Oh :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

FYI I didn't vote because I appreciate all 3 singles from Blackout so I wouldn't dare tear one of them down unlike some of us in here :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

Get back, I got a plan, perfect lover and Heaven on earth all deserved to become a single over Break the ice :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That's why it is the worst single outta here :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Unlike Flop The Ice, Mr. Piece Of Me is iconic and has 3 Vanguards, not BTI :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Thus, BTI wins the award this time :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Hide contents

Get back, I got a plan, perfect lover and Heaven on earth all deserved to become a single over Break the ice :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That's why it is the worst single outta here :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Unlike Flop The Ice, Mr. Piece Of Me is iconic and has 3 Vanguards, not BTI :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Thus, BTI wins the award this time :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I'm not denying their potential to have become singles but BTI certainly wasn't a bad choice. Maybe the whole executiom of the song release was but then again we know what was happening at the time. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

POM is iconic. There's no denying in that. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

But so is BTI and you will sit ur bum down and be humble. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm not denying their potential to have become singles but BTI certainly wasn't a bad choice. Maybe the whole executiom of the song release was but then again we know what was happening at the time. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

POM is iconic. There's no denying in that. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

But so is BTI and you will sit ur bum down and be humble. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Break The Ice is only iconic within this fandom, ask anyone outside of this fandom if they even know BTI :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Good u realize that :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

No it isnt :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1