Worst Single From Every Album: "Blackout"

WORST SINGLE FROM BLACKOUT  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: I decided to make this little game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album. 

In Round 4 Outrageous was chosen as the worst single from In The Zone with 229 votes.

Round 5 is starting and you have to choose the worst single from Blackout. I think that the era served really good singles and the choice isn’t really easy.

Sadly, I'm going to choose Break The Ice, because Piece Of Me is my fave Britney song of all time and Gimme More is too iconic. I love Break The Ice and it's definetly an amazing single choice, but the others are just better for me

You can share your choice with us down in the comments. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I choose Break The Ice.

To be honnest, Break The Ice is an awesome song, but it can’t beat Piece Of Me... Piece Of Me is a personal song of Britney, talking about her life, and has a good music video.

tumblr_mckes5TB5M1ra42peo1_500.gif

I thought about this but I prefer BTIs vocals and tbh its one of the best Britneys songs hands dowm so I ended up voting for POM, but It was so hard bc all the songs are amazing, I love the 3 singles so much :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I thought about this but I prefer BTIs vocals and tbh its one of the best Britneys songs hands dowm so I ended up voting for POM, but It was so hard bc all the songs are amazing, I love the 3 singles so much :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Yeah I know that @MrPieceOfMe just wanted to troll here and know who love POM to cancel the haters. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoJ1ikJf8neclqRSIafgSk76OjLPEsDdQY2A&usqp=CAU

But don’t worry, all songs are great, I just prefer POM for the good lyrics, how the song is catchy and essentially for the music video.

• Love 1