Worst Single From Every Album: "Blackout"

WORST SINGLE FROM BLACKOUT  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cant choose.

Break the Ice is one of my favorite songs, if not my favorite (from time to time), it didnt age, still sounds fresh to me.

Gimme More is iconic, still fresh, still banger.

I would vote for POM, but also, great, very sarcastic, love that.

I know Radar wasnt a single until Circus, but i would choose Radar. 

I love the song, but its annoying sometimes, also I think the robotic voice is too much. So if i could pick, would be Radar, plus the video is awful, so another reason hahah. 

• Like 2

Question is the worst single and not the worst video guys! Piece of me is the worst out of those three even though I love it so much (even more with the video, performances,...).

Piece of me is soo great when you watch the video but single (song) speaking Gimme more and Break the ice are superior to it. Production, melody,...

:) 

• Love 1

Also - Radar s

On 9/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, julianafac said:

I know Radar wasnt a single until Circus, but i would choose Radar. 

I love the song, but its annoying sometimes, also I think the robotic voice is too much. So if i could pick, would be Radar, plus the video is awful, so another reason hahah. 

This! Radar should have been included in the poll! It´s a Blackout song (single) and we ALL know that and we ALL know the only reason why it was released in the Circus era...

Also Radar included in this poll would make the decision much easier for ALL of us :D Love the song but it´s the weakest..

These are 3 of Brit's best songs EVER but who can forget the flawless acapella BTI vocals...

Gimme More probably IS Britney's best song ever,

Piece of Me is probably the most representative of Brit iconography.. "Miss American Dream since I was 17..."

But I could not vote Break the Ice. It is so fierce and fiery and deserved to be a strong single and her vocal agility in it is SO impressive.

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2

So hard to pick, they're all amazing songs! If I had to select one: Piece Of Me. Performance wise, I feel like the song has become the weakest in Britney's set list. Don't get me wrong, this song was Britney's the comeback, receiving accolades such as "Video Of The Year," and giving us this iconic dance scene... I just wish she did more when she performs this song.

Piece Of Me Blackout GIF by Britney Spears - Find & Share on GIPHY