Kylie Minogue performs "Say Something" on Jimmy Fallon complete with '70s visual effects

In her first of several US promo spots for her upcoming 15th studio album Disco, Kylie lip-synced (much to her fans disappointment) her new song "Say Something," complete with a throwback 70s Disco-y visual effects.

Kylie's return to her trademark dance floor sound with new album Disco (after not so great fan reception for both 2015's Kylie Christmas and 2018's countryfied Golden) kicks off on November 6th.

Watch the performance below:

kylie-p.jpg.4568b71f705382b964e6bb4dc553a93f.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I'm just gonna say I  loved this. 

Instead of being a bitter ***** behind a keyboard.... in 2020, I  appreciate artists just making an effort to entertain us. 

And for the record, this isn't lip-synced. If you listen to the recorded track, you'll hear differences in her annunciation and tone throughout.... 

I  swear, some of y'all are just never satisfied. What an awful way to do this year 😂

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block