Slayer

26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4  - Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 

Overall rate: 9.025

WelloffRegalFlicker-size_restricted.gif

Lowest rate: 1.1/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Midnight @Paolo94

Comments:

·      I feel like everybody is gonna hate me for this but to me this is an average song i don’t really like it that much

·     I'm ashamed to admit that for a while I didn't appreciate how much of a masterpiece this song is. Would have been great if it was somehow possible to get Britney to perform a dance medley of this song and Break the Ice on The Onyx Hotel Tour.

·     one of the best songs on blackout and that's just facts

·     a bop. I love it. 

·      This song sounded so unique in the time of 2007, and really is ahead of its time, its for sure part of trinity of this album!

·     Its under rated tbh. I know some find the guys voice annoying but its one of Britney’s sexiest songs. 

·     My body is ready.

·      I like it, but it's too long and can get boring at times.

·     Also one of my faves on the album. Britneys **** moaning and breathing as if someone is popping her vajayjay

·     It took me a while to like this song. Not a big fan of the guy singing the chorus (like Mannequin it has those weird male singing-screaming-crying vocals— not here for it)

·     Great song, kinda repetitive

·     If *** was a song

·     This has always been one of my faves from the album!! Such a slutdrop anthem that I have to dance to whenever I listen to it! This would have also made such a good single from the album too with a super **** video… if only…

·     Pitchfork had a whole article about how this was the opus/centerpiece of the album and honestly I have a hard time disagreeing.

·     Britney just absolutely turned the sessy up to a thousand on this bop!

·     A staple in my h0e anthems.

·      Get Naked can turn me on easily more than Gimme More, more effective to me.

·      If Gimme More cannot fulfill her duties as the h0e anthem, then Get Naked (I Got a Plan) will take over and reign.

This song is pure ****. I CANNOT believe it's higher than get back, everybody and hot as ice. SHAMEFUL!!!

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

You will all be shocked to hear that the biggest HATER is

@PokemonSpears with an average rate of 5/10 for the album Blackout.

Aljr.gif

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

To my defense, I did give some 10's if I'm not mistaken, but they were hidden by the people that gave 11's

Half the album, I really like it, but the other half is just :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

And some ratings were exaggerated, I confess, but it was just to balance the average since I was afraid of everyone giving 10 to everything lol 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1