1 minute ago, Slayer said:

8 - Get Back

Overall rate: 8.665

giphy.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Lemon_Drop @thelegendney 

Comments:

·      great banger i don’t know why it wasn’t included as a main track

·     Would have fit well on the standard edition! The production is so chaotic which just makes the song so much more danceable. Would have loved to see this performed with thrilling choreography. 

·     underrated masterpiece

·     slept on

·     Iconic. Should've been on the main track list and released as a single. I need to see it being performed live. "let me see ya, move. Let me see ya. Dance. Let me see ya. Go. Danja, bring it back" 

·      If it werent for Heaven on earth, this song would have got my 11/10! This song deserved more than to be but as a bonus track. It is such a revengous, flawless, staggering fab, fierce, and iconic song and it deserves more recognition in the fandom, its just that great!

·      IDK why this song isn’t on the standard version. 

·      WTF should have been on the actual album!

·      I love the dark and Halloween vibe this song brings. The chorus is making me cry tbh because I miss clubbing so much. There's a gay club that plays Blackout songs every single Saturday and I miss getting down

·     It samples a huge song so its easy to jump to comparison. Its not as good as Sweet Dreams but there are some cool parts.

·     Makes you want to move- party, workout.  An eargasm.

·     Catchy and fun!

·      I can’t believe this was only a bonus track!! It’s legit one of the best Blackout tracks and would have made a killer single (although I’m still glad they went with Gimme More as lead in the end). This song just feels so daring, innovative, I love the chopped and screwed inspired breakdown before the end! Such an amazing, epic BAWP. 

·      I get Missy Elliott vibes. Would have also been a great first single, but I wouldn’t be willing to trade out Gimme More.

·     Oof this was perfect and should have taken Hot As Ice's place on the album. I can see why they were considering it for the lead single, but Gimme More was just TOO perfect!

·     Love this song. Could have been a single (and almost was). Party Britney in full effect. 

·       i don't care for it. It's OK.

Finally :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1