MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

ONTO YOUR TOP 10...

10 - Heaven On Earth

Overall rate: 8.596

tenor.gif?itemid=5219827

Lowest rate: 3/10 @BreeC

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5) @Hooked-On-Knee @bliss @Blackout2006 @CripplerCrossface @SlaymeMore

Comments:

·      Beautiful song

·     Britney's vocal delivery, the production, the lyrics, the melody, just EVERYTHING sounds beautiful. Whenever I listen to this song I feel like I'm going to Heaven because of how majestic the song sounds. No wonder this was Britney's favourite song from the album.

·      my first ringtone for my ****ty phone at like age 10

·     great song. A bit different than the rest. I love her vocals. 

·     This is CLEARLY the best song of the album. Even Britney said this was her fave song of the album. Its so beautiful, gorgeous and haunting euro-disco ballad at the same time and if you look at the lyrics deeper it just nurtures the meaning and artistic-peak of this song. Should i also mention Britneys out of this world vocals here?

·     Its a fun change of pace on the album and a good 80s throwback. 

·      I wish she had put "Love Is A State Of Grace" on the album instead of this half-baked idea.

·     The song is a tad bit boring to me. I feel like it doesn't belong on Blackout.

·     I can see Robyn singing this one.

·     This is how many times I've listened to this song in full

·     It's a real chill track and I love the whispers in the song.

·     This song is breathtakingly gorgeous. The dreamy, 80s influenced production, the ‘your’ intro… but my favourite part of the song is that amazing outro when Britney’s voice starts to break a bit as the instrumental also ‘crashes’ towards the end. Absolutely amazing. 

·     Not many love songs would fit on this album, but this one is perfect. The electro-claps give me life. And her ad libs at the end are underrated.

·     Normally I'm not the biggest fan of the dreamy tracks, but this one is absolute fire!

·     One of my favorite Britney songs. This track brings a brightness to such a dark album. Her voice here is literally heaven on earth. 

·      I wish I could experienced this song when I'm deeply in love with someone

·      Never liked it then. I still don't like it. That this song made an appearance on my show multiple times, I can't.

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: y'all are unbelievable

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

@Roxxy be like these boys won't be just coming over :wink_britney_everytime_white:

9 - Toy Soldier

Overall rate: 8.627

tumblr_mckes5TB5M1ra42peo1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 4/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 @JeniLeeSK8

Comments:

·      it’s a good song but that’s it.

·      I love how it sounds like she singing yet also rapping and ranting at the same time, the lyrics are confident and work with her sassy vocal delivery. The songs from this one on until the end don't appear to get as much praise as others on the album and they absolutely deserve more appreciation. Would have been a great 4th or 5th single if Britney was in a better place in 2007. 

·     living for badassney

·     chorus is a bit too high pitched for me but overall, a nice pop track.

·      This time i need a soldier, sick of toy solder. Such a catchy and fun song!

·     Its on the verge of bratty but its Britney commanding so you’ll listen. Its bop telling f u KFed! 

·     Another smash. Single-material.

·     Put that toy soldier ***** inside your glorious vajayjay queen 

·     Greaaaat! I remember Ellen Degeneres walking down the stairs on this song somehow.

·     One of my favorites since first listen.  I can relate.

·     Honestly this is a BOP. I wish she performed it

·      I feel as if I don’t go back to this one as much as I should but it’s still a pretty fun song! Love Britney’s ‘rapping’/talky verses and the chorus is so catchy. ‘SMASH ON THE RADIO BET I PENNED IT’ remains an iconic opening line.

·     Single worthy.

·     Britney giving all different types of vocals on this bop!

·     An underrated bop in my opinion. I love everything about the song from the beat, to the lyrics, to the theme. I wish it would have gotten more performances than just the Circus Tour. 

·      This song is about want a real man, love it... Deserved to be a hit.

·      when I listen to this I’m instantly transported to my tween self changing my layouts on Myspace, reposting dumb bulletins, watching x17 videos for hours, and catching up on all things britney that I missed over the last 9 years of her career at that point

·      An 8 but i'll give another 0.5 because the line "cause new Britney's on a mission" is now iconic to the fandom.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
Just now, Slayer said:

@Roxxy be like these boys won't be just coming over :wink_britney_everytime_white:

9 - Toy Soldier

Comments:

·      I love how it sounds like she singing yet also rapping and ranting at the same time, the lyrics are confident and work with her sassy vocal delivery. The songs from this one on until the end don't appear to get as much praise as others on the album and they absolutely deserve more appreciation. Would have been a great 4th or 5th single if Britney was in a better place in 2007. 

·      This time i need a soldier, sick of toy solder. Such a catchy and fun song!

·     Its on the verge of bratty but its Britney commanding so you’ll listen. Its bop telling f u KFed! 

·     Greaaaat! I remember Ellen Degeneres walking down the stairs on this song somehow.

·      I feel as if I don’t go back to this one as much as I should but it’s still a pretty fun song! Love Britney’s ‘rapping’/talky verses and the chorus is so catchy. ‘SMASH ON THE RADIO BET I PENNED IT’ remains an iconic opening line.

·     Single worthy.

·     An underrated bop in my opinion. I love everything about the song from the beat, to the lyrics, to the theme. I wish it would have gotten more performances than just the Circus Tour. 

·      when I listen to this I’m instantly transported to my tween self changing my layouts on Myspace, reposting dumb bulletins, watching x17 videos for hours, and catching up on all things britney that I missed over the last 9 years of her career at that point

·      An 8 but i'll give another 0.5 because the line "cause new Britney's on a mission" is now iconic to the fandom.

Finally!:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Just now, Slayer said:

9 - Toy Soldier

Comments:

·     Single worthy.

Toy soldier makes it to the top 10 

giphy.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

9 - Toy Soldier

Comments:

·     Single worthy.

I had this as my number 9 so this ranking checks out :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

9 - Toy Soldier

Comments:

·     Single worthy.

Finally, shouldn't even have gone top 10

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1