Several reports are saying Kim Kardashian West refusing to exploit her husband's mental health caused E! To cancel the show

Spicechinodiva

It's not a secret, at one point the Kardashians exploited their love lives and personal lives for ratings, But could refusing to Use kanye west as a ratings plot cost The first family of reality TV, their Show.

There is word that Kim basically banning E! From Exploiting her husband for ratings ended up getting them cancelled..

It's not a secret. Life with Kylie was a ratings smash. But Kylie refused to use her pregnancy and get personal, ended up seeing her own show getting cancelled after the one season. 

I have noticed since the Robbery. Kim was getting more private and basically slowly phasing her kids out. 

Could refusing on keeping up ended up seeing the show getting cancelled???

With everything being off limits. Maybe NBCUniversal basically realizing that the show will be boring and cancelled it. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’ve been falling in ratings for years now. I mean i think its for numerous reasons...

1. They aren’t relatable anymore

2. Kourtney left

3. Kylie is barely on it anymore

4. Kim is getting “old” and Hollywood/GP is agist 

5. Kanye West - people not only hate him but they wanna see him melt down. I bet E! wanted to show it but Kim said no.

6. Khloe got hella annoying. 

In the end they dont really need this show anymore. Each one is kind of a household name with their own branding/products and its reached it peak. There is talk about adding Kris Jenner to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...that would be an awful idea. 

Archived