Jump to content

Her best slave 4 u performance in vegas


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

You cant use "best" and "vegas" in the same sentence when talking about POM. :brityawning:

I wish they had used prerecorded tracks. The CD vocals make the show look even worse

Have you seen it live?

POM is a great show live, pictures and videos really do it no justice!

I saw it in Vegas in December 2015 and I went to the POM tour twice in 2018 and her energy was insane! :makeitrain:

I love watching this from the tour:

 

  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Have you seen it live?

POM is a great show live, pictures and videos really do it no justice!

I saw it in Vegas in December 2015 and I went to the POM tour twice in 2018 and her energy was insane! :makeitrain:

I love watching this from the tour:

 

No I havent. I wanted to see her in Berlin but Im glad I didnt support the project she didnt want to be part of. 

Well, the show may look nice overall, but Britney wasnt the best part: bad dancing (Yes, 2016 was better and there were some good moments), CD vocals were a joke. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

No I havent. I wanted to see her in Berlin but Im glad I didnt support the project she didnt want to be part of. 

Well, the show may look nice overall, but Britney wasnt the best part: bad dancing (Yes, 2016 was better and there were some good moments), CD vocals were a joke. 

I don't think you can say the show was a bad experience to witness live, when you didn't see it live.

I'm praising Britney, in the shows I went to she was non stop smiling, energetic, dancing GREAT! Her dancing during POM was the best it's been since her prime - i'm in no way saying she was at prime level but it was better than anything from previous era's post breakdown.

In relation to CD vocals, that's hardly shocking :akii: You're a Britney fan, what else would anyone expect? :akii:

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Wow I just watched this and you could really see year on year she really improved!

I'd say 2017/2018 she did the best Slave Breaks

I'm a big fan of Pomney, we literally saw her growth as a dancer again and her energy come back!

Check out 6.07 comparing 2013 to 2018!

 

0.48  & 1.46 - she slayed!

 

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't think you can say the show was a bad experience to witness live, when you didn't see it live.

I'm praising Britney, in the shows I went to she was non stop smiling, energetic, dancing GREAT! Her dancing during POM was the best it's been since her prime - i'm in no way saying she was at prime level but it was better than anything from previous era's post breakdown.

In relation to CD vocals, that's hardly shocking :akii: You're a Britney fan, what else would anyone expect? :akii:

 

Fine then. 

Based on the videos alone: easy moves, being forced to perform with almost no passion. 

Yes I love her to death! thats why I will never go to her concerts! Its not like she is the one making money. 

CD vocals is not something we should accept. I know how good her voice is so I'm not okay with her lipping to 1998 vocals

Its only my opinion😊 

And again, I am glad I didnt support the project she did not want to happen at all

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Have you seen it live?

POM is a great show live, pictures and videos really do it no justice!

I saw it in Vegas in December 2015 and I went to the POM tour twice in 2018 and her energy was insane! :makeitrain:

 

 

Well, I saw it live (in Berlin), and I thought it was a big mess, I almost enjoyed Pitbull more. So ... Matter of opinions, I guess :deserves:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Wow I just watched this and you could really see year on year she really improved!

I'd say 2017/2018 she did the best Slave Breaks

I'm a big fan of Pomney, we literally saw her growth as a dancer again and her energy come back!

Check out 6.07 comparing 2013 to 2018!

 

0.48  & 1.46 - she slayed!

 

Omg yassss the last one. She really went for it :scalped: 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, jokobish said:

The only thing good about that was the last 30 seconds.. 

I wish I could be inside her body to see what it feels like to be so stiff 😭

OMG " What it is like to be stiff"  re recorded and confirmed 1st single off Britney's 3rd album (20th anniversary) next year

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...