DLMBTLTK DWAD tour vocals

Chad Hudson

Can we talk about this performance?

I have always loved this tour and always will. Personally if there was a chance to go back in time and witness something I’d choose this tour to see and experience.:crying1:

But something has always bugged me about this performance... although I was okay with that. Until one day I took the audio channel and pitched it up, which actually resulted the album version, and the same vocals.

This somewhat ruins the experience for me as I didn’t and don’t really understand that even if it was a lipsync why did they have to low pitch the album version vocals make us think she just choosed to sing it differently.. especially that her record label has been always pushing for the pitched vocals. :ehum:

So what are your thoughts on it?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

It's funny how fans' comments on YouTube claim that this is live, saying 'OMG, I could cry, her team forced her to use the baby voice, THIS is her real voice :((('. :clownery:

It's funny how some fans think she has the deepest Contralto voice ever. :tifflmao:

No, she's just a Mezzo-Soprano imitating a Soprano's tone and damaging her voice at the same time. :jl: 

40 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

It's funny how fans' comments on YouTube claim that this is live, saying 'OMG, I could cry, her team forced her to use the baby voice, THIS is her real voice :((('. :clownery:

Yep her real voice might be close to this, but it’s sadly not prerecorded for sure as after pitching it up it’s exactly the album version. Not slightly different or anything, but the one from the album.

Archived