TSC Box Set - I made wall art. Did anyone else get creative with the contents?

Deepheat01

Hey all, fairly new to posting on here but have been lurking for years.   I just wondered if anyone else made any kind of art or display with The Singles Collection Box Set? 

I laid out the singles in chronological order and framed them in a huge industrial style metal frame on a black backing and it sits on my dresser.  It's not perfect in terms of chronology, but I really wanted the lead singles to run down the left hand side and for the while thing to be balanced.  Let me know what you think!   

y4m6ILF-8bnc7QPWNJjY--QXVJaHQh2AbpfUFhPS

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooooowww that looks incredible. I love how you arranged them too! its awesome! I wish I had that on my wall - damn

I have her first four albums on vinyl along my bedroom wall. I got those album display things off amazon. I didn't frame them though. 

I have blackout and circus too but I haven't put them up. not sure where I'm going to put them. I kind of like how the first four look on their own. we'll see. 

14 minutes ago, MX3 said:

wooooowww that looks incredible. I love how you arranged them too! its awesome! I wish I had that on my wall - damn

I have her first four albums on vinyl along my bedroom wall. I got those album display things off amazon. I didn't frame them though. 

I have blackout and circus too but I haven't put them up. not sure where I'm going to put them. I kind of like how the first four look on their own. we'll see. 

Show It to us. 

1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Wow this is so cool :omgreallyney:

1 hour ago, OOPSY said:

Omg, that looks beautiful, I love it.

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Thanks everyone!  

Thank U GIF by chuber channel

I really want to make a 2nd one to cover off her discography since '3' but obviously the trouble is the lack of card sleeves and the lack of (promotion) singles :(   on each album.   Vinyl would make a great display too... shame I'm not in the place to be shelling out much cash atm.

Does anyone know if all of the singles from HIAM - Slumber Party have been released in this format?  I might have to make my own I guess?

Archived