What do u guys think about these supposedly text messages?

“A father has a daughter,” the disjointed text reads. “But why bother watch somthin about mary [sic] he calls me every name in the vocabulary and I’m a ****in noone[sic] so where’s my son …”

“now cuz my dad will send me away again he’s soo mean I can’t believe they hurt me like this I seriously don’t believe in anything but I do know my heart feels better when I talk to u my dads reading everything right now that I text and everybody’s really scares me I miss my babies and I’m really still scared I’m never gonna see my babies again”

“My mom and dad are soo mean,” the text reads. “They don’t care about me, they just want my money and my babies. They stole my voice and scarred me for life. I will never forgive them they tapped my phone so we are goin to get in trouble I hate my life ivr become a nobody …”

“All they care about is $$$$,” the text continues. “They make up lies about you to all these ******g shady lawyers.”

Seemingly mentioning Spears’ ex-fiancé, Jason Trawick, the text goes on, “Jasons [sic] the only person I can talk to but he likes me and I don’t feel the same but he’s good with my babies. I’m sad So sad Lost very lost”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/britney-spears-alleged-text-messages-shocking-claims/

I know Sam Lufti isnt better than her family and this is radar online, but still is funny what they claimed her legal team said about these texts: 

a source connected to the mother-of-two and her legal teams told Radar: “Brit’s lawyers seriously doubt the validity and the authenticity of the text messages. Even if Britney did send the texts, they were likely taken out of context

Said an insider: “Britney has no contact with Sam today and wants absolutely nothing to do with him. If Sam’s name does come up in conversation, Britney becomes noticeably upset and agitated.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/britney-spears-secret-text-messages-fake/

I mean they say this for her when shes under a cship where she cant mention Sam even If she wanted to. Another thing is, it doesnt matter if Britney doesnt want anything to do with him nowadays bc the point of the story was Britney talking **** about her parents and cship while she was already under it. Plus the fact her legal team said "EVEN IF Britney did SEND the texts, they were likely taken out of context". What bs is that? Not even really denying and saying they were taken out of context? How? If she did send those, she was trashing her parents anyway... How in the world could be an excuse/explanation for that that would make her parents look good? Other than "Britneys crazy, thats why she needs the cship and she doesnt know what best for her" bs of course.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

a source connected to the mother-of-two and her legal teams told Radar: “Brit’s lawyers seriously doubt the validity and the authenticity of the text messages. Even if Britney did send the texts, they were likely taken out of context

Shady :calculating:

7 hours ago, LaLohan said:

Shady :calculating:

I thought the same thing and with the letter she wrote and everything that has been going on about her cship, it adds up 

I don't want to say anything that might be judgmental but if Britney really did write these it really does indicate to me that she might not have been in the right headspace when she wrote it. We can blame the meds or whatever maybe but I thought even the letter read by Andrew was written in a way that showed signs of someone struggling. There is a stark difference between these disjointed texts and the letters Britney used to write us on her official website.  I personally don't believe the texts are from Britney. The letter I am more inclined to believe because they're in her handwriting.

Actually I'm more inclined to believe Sam faked these. Because its written in the same "voice" that those alleged emails "Britney" was writing people. Which Lou claims were written by Sam. I'm not defending Lou here, guys. But these texts don't read like Britney to me. They sound like they were written by a bratty high schooler. 

I really don't know what to think of these messages. I completely forgot about this.

I just wonder If Britney always feels trapped, isolated, wants desperately freedom, it's sad and bored... How she survived all these years? The sons are not even that present in her life.

12 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't want to say anything that might be judgmental but if Britney really did write these it really does indicate to me that she might not have been in the right headspace when she wrote it. We can blame the meds or whatever maybe but I thought even the letter read by Andrew was written in a way that showed signs of someone struggling. There is a stark difference between these disjointed texts and the letters Britney used to write us on her official website.  I personally don't believe the texts are from Britney. The letter I am more inclined to believe because they're in her handwriting.

Actually I'm more inclined to believe Sam faked these. Because its written in the same "voice" that those alleged emails "Britney" was writing people. Which Lou claims were written by Sam. I'm not defending Lou here, guys. But these texts don't read like Britney to me. They sound like they were written by a bratty high schooler. 

The letter was wrote by her. The guy worked for her and its her handwriting. See how her team/Lou never talked about the letter. They just pretend it never happened, they dont address It. 

Maybe Britney had someone to help her with the letters she wrote to fans back then? Either way, if the way she wrote these are any indicator of how much/If shes struggling, whose fault is that? She was already under a cship by 2009 or so. The way Britney portrays herself today is very different of the way she acted on FTR. So even If she has her own demons to fight, I dont think the cship has done any good for her. She seems to be regressing. If shes too ill and will die without it, why she doesnt get better? They gave so many excuses... That the meds stopped working, that she stopped talking the meds, that she almost died yada yada, so what the **** r they doing? They cant have both ways. They cant say she cant live on her own, that the cship has done wonders for her and at the same time say she almost died and that they cant even figure it out meds that dont make her like that If they control all her money. They even tried to blame on her saying she stopped taking her meds. They control her so much but that happened? Why all her family that "worry so much" about her live far away from her in Louisiana? Why isnt any of them next to her taking care of her If shes that unstable? Nothing makes sense. 

I know like her team, Sam Lufti isnt trustworthy, but Lou and her team tried to say he was pretending to be Britney, but never said the part about Jamie and Lou wasnt real. Then Sam reached out with a cease and desist letter and Lou right away deleted all her comments saying Sam wrote those emails. Why would she do that if she was right? Why they dont sue Sam for saying Britney wrote those e-mails and these texts? They sure do love to sue. And even If Sam is that unstable and evil, he sure knows he doesnt have the money to piss off Britneys team, so why would he claim all these things not worrying about being sued? he knows team Britney is way more powerful than himself but over the years, he claimed so much and her team dont/didnt sue him for these? Funny right? 

13 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I really don't know what to think of these messages. I completely forgot about this.

I just wonder If Britney always feels trapped, isolated, wants desperately freedom, it's sad and bored... How she survived all these years? The sons are not even that present in her life.

I think the same thing. I think she tries to distract herself with Sam and they use bfs so she doesnt rebel that much. I dont know how she copes tbh. Anyone in her situation would be struggling a lot. I think back then she put up with so much **** bc she could see the boys more but now shes barely seeing them. Sadly they dont even seem that close anymore. I wonder what would happen If she recorded smt exposing her team/dad and tried a way to put it on the internet. Would they use that against her? Would that make her case worse? I think shed gain a lot of support from other stars bc I do think many dont say anything bc they dont have so much clue about what has been going on and never heard anything coming out from her mouth. She doesnt have so much to lose now that she is seeing her kids a couple of times a month, that shes already trapped and pushing 40. I fear that even If she wants more freedom, she has a stockholm syndrome by now. Everyone that can talk to her is approved by her dad so I bet that if she talks **** about the cship or her dad, they will say she needs it and her dad is doing the best he can. I fear they gaslight her a lot, see how Bryan talked about her, they must belittle her so much to the point she has a problem with confidence, thinking it must be true she cant do things on her own. Maybe they even try to influence her saying her dad is her blood yada yada so she has to see him (christmas episode). But yeah, her life is really sad, I wonder if she knows shes being abused and if they claim her to be that sick to be under a cship for life, she shouldnt have worked all these years. 

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The letter was wrote by her. The guy worked for her and its her handwriting. See how her team/Lou never talked about the letter. They just pretend it never happened, they dont address It. 

Maybe Britney had someone to help her with the letters she wrote to fans back then? Either way, if the way she wrote these are any indicator of how much/If shes struggling, whose fault is that? She was already under a cship by 2009 or so. The way Britney portrays herself today is very different of the way she acted on FTR. So even If she has her own demons to fight, I dont think the cship has done any good for her. She seems to be regressing. If shes too ill and will die without it, why she doesnt get better? They gave so many excuses... That the meds stopped working, that she stopped talking the meds, that she almost died yada yada, so what the **** r they doing? They cant have both ways. They cant say she cant live on her own, that the cship has done wonders for her and at the same time say she almost died and that they cant even figure it out meds that dont make her like that If they control all her money. They even tried to blame on her saying she stopped taking her meds. They control her so much but that happened? Why all her family that "worry so much" about her live far away from her in Louisiana? Why isnt any of them next to her taking care of her If shes that unstable? Nothing makes sense. 

I know like her team, Sam Lufti isnt trustworthy, but Lou and her team tried to say he was pretending to be Britney, but never said the part about Jamie and Lou wasnt real. Then Sam reached out with a cease and desist letter and Lou right away deleted all her comments saying Sam wrote those emails. Why would she do that if she was right? Why they dont sue Sam for saying Britney wrote those e-mails and these texts? They sure do love to sue. And even If Sam is that unstable and evil, he sure knows he doesnt have the money to piss off Britneys team, so why would he claim all these things not worrying about being sued? he knows team Britney is way more powerful than himself but over the years, he claimed so much and her team dont/didnt sue him for these? Funny right? 

Oh honey I'm not saying she needs to be in conservatorship. Trust me I agree with you 100%. And I know the letter is in her handwriting. I just also don't trust Sam Lutfi. 

11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oh honey I'm not saying she needs to be in conservatorship. Trust me I agree with you 100%. And I know the letter is in her handwriting. I just also don't trust Sam Lutfi. 

I know ure very against the cship and its leeches :)

im sorry if it seemed like I thought u could be pro cship, that wasnt what I was trying to say lol what I meant is the cship abuse could be the reason why she wrote like that or maybe she always wrote like that but the letters she used to post on her website back then, she had someone to help her out, who knows. I dont trust Sam either, but If Lou deleted her comments, it makes u think why. Why would she delete if she was right? And the fact he claimed so much while she was already under a cship and her team didnt sue him for that when they love to sue fans for saying silly things compared to what he says, makes u wonder a lot. 

21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think the same thing. I think she tries to distract herself with Sam and they use bfs so she doesnt rebel that much. I dont know how she copes tbh. Anyone in her situation would be struggling a lot. I think back then she put up with so much **** bc she could see the boys more but now shes barely seeing them. Sadly they dont even seem that close anymore. I wonder what would happen If she recorded smt exposing her team/dad and tried a way to put it on the internet. Would they use that against her? Would that make her case worse? I think shed gain a lot of support from other stars bc I do think many dont say anything bc they dont have so much clue about what has been going on and never heard anything coming out from her mouth. She doesnt have so much to lose now that she is seeing her kids a couple of times a month, that shes already trapped and pushing 40. I fear that even If she wants more freedom, she has a stockholm syndrome by now. Everyone that can talk to her is approved by her dad so I bet that if she talks **** about the cship or her dad, they will say she needs it and her dad is doing the best he can. I fear they gaslight her a lot, see how Bryan talked about her, they must belittle her so much to the point she has a problem with confidence, thinking it must be true she cant do things on her own. Maybe they even try to influence her saying her dad is her blood yada yada so she has to see him (christmas episode). But yeah, her life is really sad, I wonder if she knows shes being abused and if they claim her to be that sick to be under a cship for life, she shouldnt have worked all these years. 

I agree so much. I do suspect Brit has some Stockholm syndrome, I did mentioned a couple of times that I think it's like Britney joined a cult. Once you are in you're living in that reality and get used to. Then when you want to leave the door is open but someone says "hey, u can leave but how things will be outside after so long?" "We have everything you need here, you don't know what can happen out there. You're not ready for the world anymore".

I totally believe they gaslight her saying she might die If the c-ship ends and yes, that interview with Bryan was very revealing.

After every family scandal Britney goes to Louisiana since last year. Britney probably went recently and we didn't even know, they keep posting old stuff on her IG.

The Spears forgives Jamie's abusive behavior because he is "the Man" of the house. They live a fake image of happy family devoted to God. Typical conservatives.

The fact Britney still speaks with them like nothing happened let me think she doesn't know much about the abuse... Or shee doesn't have choice other than pretend she doesn't know. She probably thinks they're doing for her own good. It's sad, but If Britney had good people by her side she would see how awful her situation is.

7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I agree so much. I do suspect Brit has some Stockholm syndrome, I did mentioned a couple of times that I think it's like Britney joined a cult. Once you are in you're living in that reality and get used to. Then when you want to leave the door is open but someone says "hey, u can leave but how things will be outside after so long?" "We have everything you need here, you don't know what can happen out there. You're not ready for the world anymore".

I totally believe they gaslight her saying she might die If the c-ship ends and yes, that interview with Bryan was very revealing.

After every family scandal Britney goes to Louisiana since last year. Britney probably went recently and we didn't even know, they keep posting old stuff on her IG.

The Spears forgives Jamie's abusive behavior because he is "the Man" of the house. They live a fake image of happy family devoted to God. Typical conservatives.

The fact Britney still speaks with them like nothing happened let me think she doesn't know much about the abuse... Or shee doesn't have choice other than pretend she doesn't know. She probably thinks they're doing for her own good. It's sad, but If Britney had good people by her side she would see how awful her situation is.

Exactly!! Bryans interview spoke volumes about how they seem to belittle her, arent concerned in helping her to get out someday but to keep her locked forever. I mean, look at that ******* answers about Britney wanting out, saying shes the worst driver in the world and how would she handle everything If she doesnt know how to make reservations :sofedup: they treat her like a child and arent worried about helping her to mature, learn from her mistakes and move on. They use a different pathetic excuse every time.

Everyone around her probably defends her dad (they are approved by him) and probably make her doubt herself even more. I doubt theres someone really helping her and saying "guess what Britney you should fight for rights the way u can bc this has going on for too long now". I dont even believe in Lynne. She has always been a stage mom probably submissive to Jamie. She praised him before as a conservator and said the cship seemed an Impossible dream bc of Sam Lufti on her book ffs. 

I also wonder if she goes bc she feels she has to see them no matter what bc they are family or if they force her to go. 

Yeah, if I was her I wouldnt be pissed off only at Jamie, but everyone around him that never helped her to get out and just went along with whatever he said. Maybe she feels lonely and has no choice other than seeing these leeches sometimes? I wish she understands (at least soon enough) they are abusing her and do whatever she can to make noise and to be heard. They wont let her go easily, thats for sure. She should record smt ashowing shes being abused and leak.

Her family are a bunch of hypocrites that love God but seem to love money way more. That dont care to trap a family member for being "sick" at the same time she could work for years to support all of them. ******* leeches. Too bad she cant have anyone good at her side bc everyone is approved by Jamie.

Archived