What do u guys think about these supposedly text messages?

• 3 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 12:58 AM, Bundy said:

“My mom and dad are soo mean,” the text reads. “They don’t care about me, they just want my money and my babies. They stole my voice and scarred me for life. I will never forgive them they tapped my phone so we are goin to get in trouble I hate my life ivr become a nobody …”

“They stole my voice and scarred me for life”

”I hate my life ivr become a nobody”

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I know the source. (But we know he’s been their fall guy for their shady-doings) 

....I feel like, with everything that has come out, I can really picture her saying these things. & she always refers to her sons as “my babies”.  I think the texts are valid & it absolutely breaks my heart. 
....&. “Even if Britney did send the texts, they were likely taken out of context” OMG, Smoking gun, right there.

...one day I would like to go back & read stories like these that have come about since 2008 (this one is from 2013) & look at them through a “2020 Free Britney” lens. Anyone have any good examples?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

“They stole my voice and scarred me for life”

”I hate my life ivr become a nobody”

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I know the source. (But we know he’s been their fall guy for their shady-doings) 

....I feel like, with everything that has come out, I can really picture her saying these things. & she always refers to her sons as “my babies”.  I think the texts are valid & it absolutely breaks my heart. 
....&. “Even if Britney did send the texts, they were likely taken out of context” OMG, Smoking gun, right there.

...one day I would like to go back & read stories like these that have come about since 2008 (this one is from 2013) & look at them through a “2020 Free Britney” lens. Anyone have any good examples?

I also believe they might be legit, even bc of the emails he shared that also seemed to be.

I just keep thinking how much **** she went thru all these years bc she wanted to see her kids, bc she felt she had to bc Jamie is her father and bc of all the gaslighting that must have happened. If only we could have opened our eyes before. 

Yeah, that sentence right there seemed hella sus. 

I think @Steel Magnolia might know some stories bc she has been following the cship since the beginning. 

9 hours ago, Bundy said:

If only we could have opened our eyes before.

I knew the conservatorship wasn’t right after For The Record aired :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It was so obvious what she was talking about.

& then the feeling was compounded when she was drugged up during Femme Fatale

& then (still medicated) during Britney Jean & COMPLETELY disinterested in her career. You could easily see her spirit was broken & she couldn’t give two flips about BJ, or FF for that matter. 
But I still bought the concert tickets. I still bought the merchandise. I still bought FF. 
So. Much. Guilt. 

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

I also believe they might be legit, even bc of the emails he shared that also seemed to be.

I just keep thinking how much **** she went thru all these years bc she wanted to see her kids, bc she felt she had to bc Jamie is her father and bc of all the gaslighting that must have happened. If only we could have opened our eyes before. 

Yeah, that sentence right there seemed hella sus. 

I think @Steel Magnolia might know some stories bc she has been following the cship since the beginning. 

These texts could very well be real.

There has been a common theme since the very beginning of the conservatorship, and that is the fact that Jamie has used access to her sons as motivation to make Britney work. That theme shows up in these messages.

It's hard to say anything good about Sam Lutfi...but I will give him credit. I don't think I've ever caught him in a lie. It's hard to type that, but it's true. Everything he's ever said about the situation has lined up.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I knew the conservatorship wasn’t right after For The Record aired :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It was so obvious what she was talking about.

& then the feeling was compounded when she was drugged up during Femme Fatale

& then (still medicated) during Britney Jean & COMPLETELY disinterested in her career. You could easily see her spirit was broken & she couldn’t give two flips about BJ, or FF for that matter. 
But I still bought the concert tickets. I still bought the merchandise. I still bought FF. 
So. Much. Guilt. 

I remember thinking how weird It was for her to lose her rights bc I never even have heard about cship before, but at the time I thought itd be temporary just for a while. I missed quite much with what was happening with her parents in the year before. I didnt know at the time her dad bashed her publicly twice and even called her a sick little girl. I still thought Lynne was a good mother and didnt understand why she wasnt put as the conservator. 

I remember that when she talked about being in a worst situation than prison, that def shocked me bc at the time I still didnt understand how controlled she was, but I could see she wasnt happy. I think I was pretty distracted with the fact she was seeing her boys. I still listened to her music and even was happy when she was doing good, but I could tell smt was off. The last album I bought was Blackout, but I still bought some of her perfumes in the past few years :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I always cheered that the cship would end, but the day never came. I also remember thinking how ****ed up was that Jason became her co-conservator, but ofc I only started really seeing smt was def wrong with the whole situation in 2017/2018 with all the drama surrounding her performamces e the m&g mess. I guess I always thought to be strange that she was the only major star in a situation like this. I didnt go to FFT bc from what I could see of the tour at the time, I knew Id be really let down travelling to go see the show and then seeing her live looking so outta there. 

Tbh its not our fault, her team have been lying a lot in the past 13 years and always tried to shut her up and distract us with music and bs like that. Im glad many of us finally opened our eyes bc many are still in denial. 

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's hard to say anything good about Sam Lutfi...but I will give him credit. I don't think I've ever caught him in a lie. It's hard to type that, but it's true. Everything he's ever said about the situation has lined up.

This. So. Hard. 
It’s not saying anything good about him. But you’re right, everything he’s ever said about the situation has lined up & he has always said the truth will come out eventually. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I remember thinking how weird It was for her to lose her rights bc I never even have heard about cship before, but at the time I thought itd be temporary just for a while. I missed quite much with what was happening with her parents in the year before. I didnt know at the time her dad bashed her publicly twice and even called her a sick little girl. I still thought Lynne was a good mother and didnt understand why she wasnt put as the conservator. 

I remember that when she talked about being in a worst situation than prison, that def shocked me bc at the time I still didnt understand how controlled she was, but I could see she wasnt happy. I think I was pretty distracted with the fact she was seeing her boys. I still listened to her music and even was happy when she was doing good, but I could tell smt was off. The last album I bought was Blackout, but I still bought some of her perfumes in the past few years :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I always cheered that the cship would end, but the day never came. I also remember thinking how ****ed up was that Jason became her co-conservator, but ofc I only started really seeing smt was def wrong with the whole situation in 2017/2018 with all the drama surrounding her performamces e the m&g mess. I guess I always thought to be strange that she was the only major star in a situation like this. I didnt go to FFT bc from what I could see of the tour at the time, I knew Id be really let down travelling to go see the show and then seeing her live looking so outta there. 

Tbh its not our fault, her team have been lying a lot in the past 13 years and always tried to shut her up and distract us with music and bs like that. Im glad many of us finally opened our eyes bc many are still in denial. 

I am so glad to hear you say all of this. I’ve been an Exhale user off and on since 2008 & it used to be like throwing yourselves to the wolves if you questioned or criticized the conservatorship. Everyone saw Jamie as such a savior. What they were actually enjoying was Britney being treated like a show pony. They enjoyed the chart-topping success. It’s almost like they couldn’t let themselves see the depressed, withdrawn, stressed out & exhausted human behind it all.