Carly Rae Jepsen drops deluxe version of 'Emotion' with bonus tracks

21 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

More like: Its glorified and overrated by gay pop stans lol

And THE GP AGREES

Umm, you are Incredibly Incorrect on that notion, sweetie.  :queenflopga:   :idkha:

How dare you disgrace the name of Gay with such erroneously inflammatory statements?  :pika:   :schoolingtime:

Her album is flawless and its bop readings are completely of the charts!  :airpls:   :yasqueen: This is a Scientifically Verifiable Fact - It’s in printed in all history books, engraved on plaques hanging in world record halls, and obviously spinning in everyone’s CD players. We all stan, you should too.  :tbh:   :orly:

• Love 2

Imagine waking up to this news after a night of drinking with your friends that you haven't seen for months because of Miss 'Rona... Too many good emotions at once. I'm overwhelmed and over the moon about all of this. :yasqueen: Ever since Britney released "Mood Ring", I've been hoping we'd get these two bonus tracks in the near future because they're some of the best songs on the album. There never was an official way to stream or download these two, so I actually pretty much never listened to them (except here and there on YouTube). I'm so freakin' happy... :blast:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block