Britney Telephone Remastered

studlygeorge

I’ve created this thread before but it flopped plus I have something new

I’ve tried to create a remastered acapella of the song. I used the existing acapella by Michael Official on YouTube and added filtered vocals by Britney from the clear 2015 version. Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Myah Marie provide backing vocals to give the song a fuller and more polished effect. Yes, I did mix the “Hello Hello Baby” in the very beginning with Myah Marie. Britney’s vocals there are so overtly robotic it doesn’t sound good. I blended them both, so Myah never takes lead

Acapella I just created (someone please mix this with the instrumental, I’m lazy lol)

and then this is the old version I created. It’s not the original acapella and is more orchestral/dramatic. I did it to envision what a performance from Brit might sound like. This does not contain the acapella I did above, but an earlier version of that (this is the one that flopped :( I think it’s cute)

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!!!!

@JackSProductions I want your opinions lol 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I love this and I loved the other one you posted as well. You did an amazing job

I can't wait for someone to mix it with an instrumental

Telephone is one of my favourite Britney unreleased

Thank you!!! I might give a shot at it again. I just hate trying to find the right tempo with things (The acapella is slightly faster than the actual song I think)

Archived