HOT SHEETS: Like this tweet to help celebrate Britney's Billboard achievements!

tngoumymeny

If you're on Twitter and have some free time, please consider liking this tweet to help Britney rise up on the "Hot Sheet" (a fan made Billboard Hot 100 stat sheet!). If you're a big music nerd like me, you'll enjoy this really great work from twitter user @BillBored5 !

Top 5 liked Artist Hot Sheets are updated often with Britney going up and down the top 5 with only thousands of votes making the difference right now! Just something fun for ya'll if interested! <3
EcMqX6xU4AAuH4C?format=jpg&name=4096x409
---------

Spoiler

Hi there, life long Britney fan from the beginning and long time Breatheheavy lurker since forever! And we'll, this is my first post! :imacoolmom:

I understand this is a sensitive and confusing time to be a Britney fan on whether we should be supporting her financially or not with everything going on. While I don't believe we should be purchasing new money grabs (like the upcoming perfume release), I do believe that it's important we preserve her legacy and not let the #freebritney movement stall her greatness such as her work ethic, discography, and her one of a kind career. I know, it's a tough position to be in. Team Britney releases a new product. Do we let it flop to show that we don't want to support until there is clarification/she is free or on the opposite side, what if our lack of support continues supporting the floppage and her legacy and relevancy fade due to the conservatorship drama. 

I remember when we'd all voice our comments everywhere on the internet and vote like crazy to get Britney at the top of all the polls and awards! Can we revive some of that energy to show these newer fanbases and general public where to pay their respect? Like we know, without Britney, a lot of these artists would cease to exist in the same way.

Ari, Nicki, Taylor, and Mariah currently lead the pack with the voting only in the thousands! Just a little something fun for the fanbase while we keep tabs on the ongoing legal issues airing out! This ranking is not about who has the best Billboard stats or entries but just more so fans showing their appreciation for their faves charted work! Let's show these other fanbases what a proud #britneyarmy we are! (Even though #justiceforbritneyonbillboard a la radio ban and Blackout album #1 snub. :cheese: yes, I'm still salty lol..) 

With love,

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived