Prerogative Hit
Prerogative Criminal
Prerogative My
Prerogative Circus
Prerogative Blackout
Prerogative Chaotic
Prerogative Touch
Prerogative Urban

You can't spell these words with the letters that are composing the word "prerogative" it would break the concept of "rave" and now "ego"

I LOVE the idea of this "Prerogative Ego" I hope this one will be much more masc ! And I love that the bottle is white. But honestly can't see it being successfull with what's happening in the world right now

• Love 1
  • Like 5

They could make a french word and use "Coupure electric" for the promo but I want Britney to shoot a video for it and not a stupid photoshopped picture from 2018. It could be "Prerogative VIE" which means life in french.

They can make also a "Prerogative RARE", "Prerogative RETRO", ect... but I think they already thought about all of these.

Prepare for the special gay pride LGBT edition: "Prerogative PREP". :awyeah:

ps: sorry for the double post it seems I can't edit a post that has a quote in it for some reasons...

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

How did i not

1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Well I don't know if it's really a concept but "Rave" and "Ego" are both words using letters from the word "Prerogative" so I think that's what they went for with this line. :xfactorlook:

But who knows ! 

But it's such a good concept thooo.

i - :dead:

• Like 3