Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion drop new music video for "WAP"

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I think it will go #1. She’s selling lots of signed LPs. And this is the perfect timing because any pre-order after Thursday won’t count towards debut week.

Let’s see, but I don’t believe it. The song is just not it and the video ain’t that special, too. It has the colors and the prints, I’m sure the gays are liviiiiiiiing for it but idk. It just doesn’t have that “hit” material. :tiffhair:

I am not fan of any of them, neither I know their music career, this being said, im sitting here watching this attempt to create a visual attractive video, when we get to lime and purple scene... listening to Cardi B thinking, is that the rapper that used to be a prostitute? why is she famous, she is barely TALKING with a beat.. and then Megan Thee Stallion starts ACTUALLY rapping and im like, hell yeah, finally some talent.

Anyways, If what they wanted is a **** video...

5gk4.gif

I find it rather like a cheap **** movie

tumblr_mbvdb7DyrN1qlzi23.gif

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wow, another boring, derivative *** drop song, as if we don't have enough of those already. Is the video visually appealing? Sure, but other than that it's major eye roll material. :tiffeyeroll: Plus, looking at all those extremely fake ***** is sooo high-key gross. I'm so done with this Kardashian *** culture we've been in for the past years. :badthoughts:

:tiffdrink:

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

angry it's a wonderful life GIF

:tiffdrink:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block