• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4 - Inside Out

Overall rate: 8.578

tumblr_lwxjo5IYQO1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Britney'sBish

Highest rate: 11/10 (x7) @mihai.serban @gabrielflorin01 @Style. @nwonder @MrPieceOfMe @Itachi @IonutM

Comments:

·     fantastic production. Vocals are a bit too high pitched. Rest is flawless. Should've been a single. 

·     Its a good song

·     kinda boring but I do like the references to her other songs throughout like BOMT and Crazy

·     I'm not a huge fan of mid tempo's unless they're really good. This one is pretty great and I love the references to BOMT & Crazy

·     Should have been a single instead of criminal! This song is so catchy and the beat is so good.

·     **** as hell and perfect production

·     creative and well produced midtempo jam. The “come on” is epic.

·     If I could give this POS a zero I would. It is the most overrated song of her career. The fact that fans sabotaged the era when it got skipped for Criminal is infuriating, and only fuels my hatred of this song even more. I still cringe thinking of Jordan Miller "dancing" to this song.

·      I was on #teaminsideout for the single vote. The references. The strange vibe. The sultriness. Breakup s3x. It’s so good. Points were lost for the messy production. 

·     One of my favorite Britney tracks

·      I like the smashing beats, it lacks substance though

·     love the lyrics and the references

·      I love this song. I’m listening to it since 2012 and I still do, because it’s amazing. I’m still sad that it wasn’t a single, it deserved to be.

·      perfectly represents what the album is - ****, sleek, seductive. SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE

·      okay song obviously filler

·     Definitely one of Femme Fatale’s lost singles, this could have easily been a fifth single from the album after Criminal but once the Femme Fatale Tour ended Britney’s team weren’t bothered. I love the electro/dubstep production, when the album first came out this song always reminded me of Blackout and it still does, it could have easily slotted on that album in a way although doesn’t sound out of place on FF either. The chorus is such an anthem, kicking off with Britney’s ‘SO COME ON!!!!’ and I love the lyrical references to Baby One More Time/(You Drive Me) Crazy too. I’m still forever pissed Britney never performed this song on the Femme Fatale Tour. I also love the mashup of this song and Eminem’s Superman which is on YouTube! 

·     Should've been the chosen single from that poll which Criminal won IMO

·     If there wasn't 4 single in this album, it would definitely be in.

·     Best song of the entire album. It should have been a single. Who knew a song about breakup s3x could be so hot? 

·     great production but same vocals with S&M remix - she sounded like she has colds

·     It's a fun bop but too much autotune

·     An unreleased single.

·      I still remember listening to the snippet and going CRAZY. This still sounds so fresh.

Up N Down is higher!? :omggg:

Archived