• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IN SECOND PLACE IS...

2 - TILL THE WORLD ENDS

Overall rate: 8.967

3cSv.gif

Lowest rate: 2/10 (x2) @Iconic 4 U @BUWYGF 

Highest rate: 11/10 (x9) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Angels970 @VTTM @LikeShatteredGlass @CripplerCrossface @OnlyBeyonce @Towelney @Panos @TheGrandeLife

Comments:

·     nice dance song. A bit too repetitive

·      I love this song and its a total banger! It has an electrifying production and catchy pop hook. It rsembles classic brit brit alot!

·     the chorus is so boring and I hate that it ended every live show for 4 years

·     This song gets quite some hate. I don't get it. I think it's super catchy and a Britney classic. I've also always loved it as a show closing number. Cause if you're there... the crowd goes crazy! Britney sounds good on it too.

·     A BOP! This is such a good track and most locals know it. A catchy club song.

·      i mean really the biggest banger of 2011 and Party Rock Anthem will deal. Also **** autotune who cares

·     the remix is a 10, but the original is still classic

·      I LOVE this song! It's perfect for the gym or anytime I need to get pumped! 

·     One of Britney’s best singles post peak. Kesha really came through with this one and it deserves its success. Such a bop, it’s hard to imagine someone disliking it. 

·     Pop/dance perfection

·      I share some great memories with this song. It was during my first stay in the U.S.(FL) when this song was played everywhere. Listening to this song I can see my  17 year old self in  2011 walking through this amusement park feeling all excited about what might happen next 

·     A good song but misses something. Love the concept tho

·      I love the song, but I don’t like the “Oh Oh Oh Oh” part at the chorus.

·      one of the strongest openers on a Britney album, it perfectly sets the vibe and the theme of the album

·      great song

·      one of her best singles

·     I’ll never forget the first time I heard this song! I was instantly hooked. This is a classic Britney song: catchy, uptempo, great to dance and sing along to, and of course one of my favourites from Femme Fatale and such a brilliant opening track for the album. The euphoric ‘woah oh oh oh OHHHHHHH’ post-chorus is absolutely amazing and I get my life to it all the time (especially at Piece Of Me, watching back my video I filmed from my date and all you can hear me is screaming those words along with the track dd).  I also love the breakdown halfway through the song and how it builds up to the final post-chorus - such an adrenaline rush. I just wish this song had been a bigger hit in my country like it was in the US. 

·     Love it as the opening track, love it as a single, I just wish Brit was more into it herself 

·     one of the most brilliant apocalypse anthems, great production

·      I always found the song boring and repetitive in spite of its major success

·     It's an hopefull song that cheers you up everytime you need it !

·     This song is so iconic!

Archived