Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 31] BONUS EPISODE ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

Roxxy

30 minutes ago, Midnight said:

@bitbitboi

ย 

oh wow so beautiful that you thought of me with this song! :omgreallyney:ย I'm listening to it for the 100th time right now, it's definitely one of my favorites from 2020 so far.

And the VIDEO ugh Diplo hi babyย :yeahhh:ย Noah you cool tooย :jumpney:
Now I'mma have to stalk you so I can find a song that makes your bussy tinkle, no worries I'll just be in the corner brbย :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

oh wow so beautiful that you thought of me with this song! :omgreallyney:ย I'm listening to it for the 100th time right now, it's definitely one of my favorites from 2020 so far.

And the VIDEO ugh Diplo hi babyย :yeahhh:ย Noah you cool tooย :jumpney:

Yeah I LOVE this song, when I play it I'm like bitbitboi thank you. I had to show some loveย :barbie:

22 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Now I'mma have to stalk you so I can find a song that makes your bussy tinkle, no worries I'll just be in the corner brbย :pieceofwhat:

:haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, IonutM said:

I would say Iโ€™m pikachu

But if he chooses Charizard Iโ€™m gonna go with sweet little Piplup cause itโ€™s my fav pokemon ever

I mean, look at this fluff

907D2834-2FF4-47BB-9895-FA03E088A670.png

SCREAMING Piplup. :gloria:

You're so cute, Ionut. My favorite Pokemon ever ever ever is an OG one. It's Dragonair.ย :makeitrain:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi-TvKKfsMM2SIjA0kxgt

My second fave is Pikachu of course.ย I also like Galarian Ponyta and Alolan Vulpix. :barbie:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block