Exhalers, We Need Your Help (Especially Your Help, Female Exhalers)

hello.

I'm very ashamed to say it but turkey is one of the top countries when it comes to femicides and the government doesn't do anything to change it.on top of that, they are planning on abolishing istanbul convention (a human rights treaty that's supposed to protect women).so, we started a challenge on instagram, I thought some of you may want to join.post a black and white picture of yourselves with the tags #challengeaccepted, #istanbulsözleşmesiyaşatır, #womensupportingwomen and tag other women.I know that I'm supposed to tag you on ig but I think how I challenge you is not that important.thanks in advance.1676560813_images-2020-07-29T211502_861.jpeg.b37db2642ba7b4cb6bc5744fe6ce8455.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

As a Muslim, I'm so ashamed to see us people doing this kind of discrimination. :gtfo: I remember when I saw a sexism video on YouTube. Basically this Islam male dude said "If a male jerks off to a youtuber female, the female YouTuber is the one to be blamed here and the male did absolutely nothing wrong!" And I was like "what? :wtf: what kind of unfair BS and exeggerating statement is that?" And then i realized that most Muslim male is like that. (In Islam, males get to wear what the hell ever they want as long as the clothes theyre wearing cover their stomach, the private part and thats it, meanwhile females has to cover their whole body with only their face and palm of their hand exposed)

I also heard that if a male saw a woman not wearing hijab or burqa covering their hair, it's the female that gets x2 the sins compared to the guy that saw the woman's hair. It's so disappointing to me to hear this kind of rules on my religious, i also heard His favourism males more than female and I was like "excuse me what? :gagasmile:"

It mades me wonder cause I have 100 photos of Britney and Lady Gaga and other celebrity cause I like to draw or do a doodle of them but it turns out what I'm doing is probably just giving them more sins than they should have. Being a Muslim is complex and hard and i wish I could rant more but this is the only piece I could give ATM. :mcwave:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block