Dua Lipa collab with Bad Bunny & J Balvin: "Un Dia (One Day)" Updated: Video

Barajas

Well just listened it for the first time and its kinda weird :yesokay:.
I think it  sounds like a Future Nostalgia reject and they forced the reggaetton beat into it, creating this weird slow reggae vibe. 
I would have appreciated an upbeat song considering she has the two biggest latin urban stars of the moment in the record:awkblink:.

• Like 1
On 7/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, Barajas said:

Future Nostalgia has been one of the best pop records of 2020. It seems like Dua Lipa hasn't rested during the pandemic. 
I don't think anybody expected Dua to do this.  :huh:
What do you think hit or miss? 

Updated: Video below.

dua-collab.jpg.9ab84af96541b9af2fcea28def24db9e.jpg

It’s an amazing song !! Tastefully done and Duas vocals are like candy !! She isn’t trying hard either !! She’s on another level 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Otaner said:

It’s an amazing song !! Tastefully done and Duas vocals are like candy !! She isn’t trying hard either !! She’s on another level 

I think the part I enjoyed the most was Dua´s, the lyrics and her voice sounds good.. but my point is, why would you need J Balvin and Bad Bunny for a song like this?  They are not adding much considering the mid tempo vibe of the song.

Thats why I think its more like a Future Nostalgia bonus track. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.