Totally Forgetten Celebs?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Style. said:

Jessie J she’s pretty much over and buried. Lindsay Lohan, Megan Fox, etc

Megan is kinda having a media comeback lately because of her relationship with Machine Gun Mafia 

but i wish she'd start in some movies. Michael Bay pretty much blacklisted her from Hollywood just because she said he was a creep in some 2009 interview. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I would say Paula Abdul since she was an 80s star and has been irrelevant since.

Not even American Idol could recover her career.

Btw how do I post a picture of her?

Idk how to do it

Paula is quite a mess lmao, remember when that american idol contestant got mad af and dragged her ? (3:43)

:makeup:

c7210a6a9693e10797284bf53492392edfc7a598

to post a picture just copy and paste the link 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Let's post iconic celebrities that people have forgetten : Anna Nicole Smith 

kgCkXVQ.jpg

MzMncoS.jpgKwLckb0.jpgE4ZyiwR.jpgDdtwUdd.jpg61Rnj0m.jpgq5ihGnT.jpgAFyM20D.jpgPg33LTH.jpgEe13pGr.jpgj70D4SO.jpgxZFWoea.jpgbXbwh4U.jpg

anna.jpg.771f37bb3b7bd31bf5875ea0534d31a1.jpg

She’s not really “forgotten”, she died. It’s hard to stay relevant that way. If she was alive I assure you she’d be like a kardashian at this point with all the social media. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

She’s not really “forgotten”, she died. It’s hard to stay relevant that way. If she was alive I assure you she’d be like a kardashian at this point with all the social media. 

I wish people talked a bit more about her, she was such a misunderstood gem, always had a soft spot for her, she was actually really sweet outside of her messy public image, she used to help homeless people , donated money to animal shelters etc, and she loved her children more than anything in the world, apparently she also liked Britney and wanted to meet her <3 

Anna would have been so fun during the social media era, imagine the tweets 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.